Hawks

Setting: His apartment
Plot: Hawks gets hit by a quirk that can turn people into a baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidekick #1: What do we do? Yn is going to kill us.
Sidekick #2: Nothing on this planet is scarier than being on the end of Yn's rage
Tokoyami: Who's yn?
Sidekick #1: Yn is Hawks' wife.
Tokoyami: Hawks is married?!
Sidekick #2: Yeah they've been married since they graduated from UA.
Tokoyami: What's her hero name?
Sidekick #1: Vexin. Her quirk is called Silent Siren. When she sings anyone in the wavelength is brainwashed into doing anything she tells them and for the silent part she can turn invisible but when she is you can't hear or see where she's at you can only hear her when she has her sound waves towards you.
Tokoyami: How come I've never heard of her?
Sidekick #1 : Well that's the thing about her she's Erasures sister she doesn't like being in the spotlight.
Tokoyami: Then why does she have 2 quirks instead of one? And why is completely different the. Mr.Aizawa?
Sidekick #2:Because it is one quirk their moms quirk is called "Silent Siren" because she can turn invisible and no one can hear where she's moving to or where her sound waves are coming from. Now let's get baby Hawks back the agency to see if we can fix him before yn finds out.
Yn: Before I find out about what?
The 2 Sidekicks give baby Hawks to Tokoyami and make him hide behind them.
Sidekick # 1: Yn it's so nice to see you again how are you?
Yn: Where's Hawks I went to the agency and they said he went out patrolling with You 2 and his student from UA who is doing a terrible job of hiding behind you two idiots. So tell me what happened?
Baby Hawks: Momma.
Yn pushes the 2 sidekicks apart to see baby Hawks crying holding his arms out to her.
Yn: OH MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE.
Yn snatched baby Hawks out of Tokoyami's arms and starts playing with him making him squeal with excitement.
Yn: He was so cute as a baby this makes me want to have one.
Baby Hawks: Momma.
Baby Hawks grabs onto yn hair and tries to put it in his mouth. Yn pulls it away from his mouth and says...
Yn: No, sweetie that's not edible and it doesn't taste like it smells.
Baby Hawks: Hungwy
Yn: I know you're hungry Baby but we're going to go home and get you changed. And you 2 are going to find the person who did this come on Tokoyami you're coming with me.
Tokoyami: Yes Ma'am
Yn: Call me Yn calling me Ma'am makes me feel old
Tokoyami: Oh okay.
*Tokoyami's Pov* Yn and I walked for 15 minutes until we finally arrived at a place that looked like a mansion
Yn: Come on in Hawks already brought your stuff here while you were out patrolling with his sidekicks.
Tokoyami: Oh, okay.
Yn: Make yourself comfortable I'll go make this one something to eat before he eats my hair.
Baby Hawks: Food?
Yn: Yeah baby I'm gonna get you some food.
Yn carries Hawks into the kitchen and I hear cabinets open and close drawers opening and closing. After about 30 minutes yn calls me into the dining room.
Tokoyami: I can feed baby Hawks if you want.
Baby Hawks: No, mommy.
Yn: I guess he doesn't want anyone to touch him except for me.
Yn and I eat dinner while she takes breaks in between to feed Hawks. After we finish eating I help yn by cleaning the table and doing the dishes. I decide to go to sleep early as to go on patrol early to catch whoever turned Hawks into a baby.
*Yn's Pov* the next morning I feel someone snuggle into my neck and look down to see a naked Hawks. I scream and push him away causing him to fall out of the bed.
Hawks: Ow, baby bird what was that for?
Yn: Oh My God! Hawks you're back to normal!
I jump out if the bed and into Hawks arms, kissing him.
Hawks: Did you miss me that much.
Yn: You have no idea how much I missed you.
Hawks: How about you show me, how much you missed me.
Hawks starts kissing my neck and slips his hand into my pajama shorts only to find my bare pussy soaking wet just for him.
Hawks: Fuck baby bird you're soaking wet.
Yn: That's how much I missed you.
Hawks takes his hand out of my shorts and pulls them off. Hawks then pulls me onto his lap slipping his large cock into my wanting pussy.
Hawks: Fuck baby bird I forgot how tight you are. I can feel you squeezing my dick with that sweet pussy of yours.
Yn: Fuck Hawks!
Hawks: That's it baby bird scream my name while you ride my cock.
Yn: Fuck Hawks faster!
Hawks starts to speed up his thrusts causing me to let out pornographic moans
Hawks: As much as I love you moaning my name you might want to keep it down we don't want to wake Tokoyami
Yn: He's not here he left early
Hawks: Oh thank God
With that Hawks starts pounding into me like this is the last time he'll fuck me.
Hawks: Fuck baby if you keep squeezing me like that I'm gonna cum.
Yn: Fuck Hawks fill me up with your cum
Hawks: Fuck baby bird
Yn: Fuck Hawks I'm gonna cum
Hawks: That's it baby bird cum on daddy's cock.
Yn: HAWKS!
I cum screaming Hawks' name and I feel him cum inside me a few seconds after me.
Hawks: Damn Baby bird didn't know you were a squirter.
Yn: Shut up.
Just then Hawks' phone starts ringing. He picks it up and answers it.
Hawks: Hello? Yeah I'm back to normal. Yeah turn him over to the police they'll handle him. No I won't be in today I'm gonna spend time with yn. No promises. I could get used to a mini me flying around the house. Or a mini yn looking at me in dissapointment.

Sorry it took me so long to publish this I'll be publishing Iida's in the next few days l. Thank you for all the support I've been getting this means a lot to me and please feel free to comment, request, and vote.