Shinsou

Setting: His apartment
Plot: You were being a brat so he took his scarf, tied you to his bed and fucked you until 1 a.m.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yn: Let me get this straight, Denki invited me to his birthday party and didn't invite you so you wanted to come along with me to make sure they didn't flirt with me?
Shinsou: I don't trust them not to flirt with your Jiro and Mina both flirt with you
Yn: Well I'm with you so trust me I'm not going to fuel the fire of their flirting.
Shinsou: No being a brat either.
Yn: Where's the fun in that?
Shinsou: If you're a brat even one time tonight I'm tying you to my bed and fucking you until 1 am.
Yn: That sounds tempting.
I knock on the door. A few minutes later Denki opens the door.
Denki: Hey yn, hey Shinsou what are you doing here?
Shinsou: I just wanted to make sure that y'all didn't flirt with yn.
Denki: What's wrong with a little harmless flirting?
Shinsou: it's not harmless if you're flirting with someone else's girlfriend.
Yn: Baby just drop it, its not that important.
Shinsou: Bit if I see someone flirt with yn we're leaving.
Denki: Okay. Well now that that's over let's get you two inside and get this party started.
I grab yn's hand and lead her into Denki's house. I see Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, and Jiro in the living room talking.
Yn: Everyone's favorite person is here!
Everyone turns and looks at me and Yn. Denki runs in front of us.
Denki: Before any of you day anything if you flirt with yn tonight they're going to leave. That is Shinsou's rule.
Bakugou: If he's so worried about us flirting with yn even though they're together does that mean he's scared that yn is going to leave him for one of us?
Kirishima: Don't worry Shinsou we won't flirt with yn.
Jiro: Yeah tonight is about Denki anyways.
Shinsou: Good.
A few hours later.
Sero: {Drunk} Damn yn that outfit looks good on you, you know where else it would look good?
Yn: Where?
Denki: {Drunk} On my floor.
Shinsou: Come on yn we're going home.
Denki: {Drunk} No! Let yn stay and you can leave
Shinsou: We're a package deal. If yn leaves, I leave. If yn stays, I stay.
Yn: Bye Denki, Happy Birthday.
Denki: {Drunk} Goodbye woman of my dreams and thank you.
A few hours later.
Shinsou: {groaning} Fuck you're so fucking tight.
Yn: {moaning} Fuck me harder Shinsou.
Shinsou: Sluts don't make requests.
Yn: {moaning} It's not my fault that they flirted with me.
Shinsou: you want me to fuck you harder then I'll fuck you so damn hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow.
I start pounding into yn hard and fast making her cum all over my cock making me cum inside her.
Shinsou: Fuck that was amazing. Round 2?
The End!