Mina

Setting: her dorm
Plot: the girls dared Mina to see if you were a top or bottom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sitting in Mina's dorm waiting for her to get back from girls night. I hear the door open I look up to see Mina looking nervous.
Yn: what's wrong sweetheart?
Mina: nothing, everything is fine
Mina walks into her dorm, close the door behind her, walks over to the bed, and climbs on top of me.
Yn: are you sure you're okay?
Mina: yeah I just... can we cuddle?
Yn: of course we can cuddle
Mina snuggles her face into my boobs and sighs in content. A few minutes later she sits up, looks at me and says...
Mina: can I ask you something?
Yn: yeah what's up?
Mina: so the girls have been wondering if you were a top or a bottom and I said I didn't know so they dared me to find out would you be okay with that?
Yn: Yeah as long as you don't tell them all of the details.
Mina: I won't
Mina gets up and goes into the bathroom. I get off the bed, take off all of my clothes, get back on the bed, and wait for Mina to come back into the room. Just the Mina walks back into the room wearing nothing but a pink strap on wuth a pink vibrator attached. Mina walks over to me, climbs on top of me and kisses me. I'm so into the kiss that I don't realize Mina slipped through vibrator inside of me until I hear a buzzing noise and I feel a wave of pleasure.
Yn: Oh fuck Mina!
Mina: Do you wanna cum baby?
Yn: Yes! Please!
Mina: sorry you're gonna have to work for it
Mina starts thrusting into me harder and faster bringing closer to my release. Mina moves my legs to over her shoulder getting a new angle that hits my g-spot with every thrust. I let out a loud moan.
Mina: That's it cum for me.
As soon as she said that I released all over the vibrator. The next day.
Momo: So, what is she?
Ochaco: Yeah, is she a top or a bottom?
Jirou: I bet she's a top.
Tsu: I bet she's a bottom.
Mina is about to tell then when...
Yn: I don't think so.
The End