Iida

Setting: In your car
Plot: You took Iida to watch the sunset
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iida: Come on yn I have to study for the upcoming test
Yn: You've been studying for the past 3 hours you need a brain break ok.
Iida: Where are we going anyways?
Yn: To my favorite spot.
I pull up to my favorite spot to watch the sunset with Iida.
Iida: This actually kind of nice. How did you find this place?
Yn: My dad and I got into an argument and I left the house and just drove around to try to calm down I took a turn and ended up here. I watched to sunset and I felt calm for the first time in a long time. Then everytime I felt overwhelmed I would come here.
Iida: Thank you for sharing that with me.
Yn: I know how much you want to keep your grades up and be a good class rep but you need to start taking care of yourself more.
Iida: You're right.
Iida and I sit there until the sunsets. Once the sun sets I climb into his lap and start kissing him.
Iida: What are you doing?
Yn: I'm gonna ride you to help you relax
I unbuttoned and unzip Iida's pants. I pull them down to his mid-thigh, pull his dick out of his pants, move my panties to the side and shove him all the way inside of my pussy.
Iida: We can't be doing this yn it's wrong well get caught by authority and our parents will be called and that is a conversation I don't want to have with my parents.
Yn: Have I ever told you that you need to live a little?
Iida: You say that all the time.
Yn: And I stand by it.
I start to move up and down on Iida's dick and moan from how good it feels.
Iida: Yn we can't do this here.
Iida stutters while panting.
Yn: Yes we can. No one is going to find us. And no one ever comes here.
I start bouncing on Iida's dick causing him to grab my waist and help me move up and down on him. I lean down and kiss him on the lips. I lick Iida's bottom lip asking to slip my tongue into his mouth. Iida opens his mouth and I slip my tongue in, our tongues fight for dominance mine winning. I pull away from the kiss, throw my head back and moan.
Yn: Fuck Iida you feel so good.
Iida: Yn I'm cumming!
Yn: Shit me too.
I start bouncing even faster on Iida's dick bringing us both over the edge. The next day.
Deku: Iida how did you do on the exam?
Iida: I got a hundred.
Ururaka: Really?! How?
Iida: I took a brain break for 3 hours and then went back to studying. Yn helped me relax which helped me then focus.
Deku: Wow! I should ask her to help me relax.
Iida: Yeah she knows how to help people relax.

Sorry if some of you think this is short I personally really don't find Iida attractive but I hope you enjoy this oneshot.