Levi

Setting: His office
Plot: He overheard you telling Hange that you have a crush on him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hange: Come on yn! Just tell me who you have a crush on!
I was about to walk into Hange's lab to ask her advice on how to ask yn out when I heard her talking to yn.
Yn: Don't worry about it Hange it'll come out eventually just not right now.
Hange: Come on yn, you should love me enough to tell me.
Yn: I'll give you a hint, I see him everyday during squad training.
I see yn start heading my way so I turn around and act like I was just passing by.
Yn: Captain Levi! Did you need Hange for something? You normally avoid coming over here.
Levi: I was looking for you actually.
Yn: Really? What did you need?
Levi: I did need help with paperwork but Pietra helped me already.
Yn: Oh okay
I watch yn turn around and walks back into Hange's lab.
Hange: Oh My God, you have a crush on Levi!?
Yn: Sh, keep your voice down he might still be around, besides Pietra wants him too so I highly doubt I'm gonna be the one he chooses.
I walk to Hange's lab amd clear my throat which causes Hange and yn to turn and look at me.
Hange: Hey shorty do you need something?
Levi: Yeah I need Cadet y/l/n.
Yn: Okay Captain Levi.
I walk out of Hange's lab with yn following. I walk into my office, yn walks in after me and closes the door behind her. I clean off my desk and sit in my chair.
Levi: Sit.
I pat my desk. Yn walks over and sits on it infront of me.
Levi: Take off your clothes.
Yn: What?
Levi: Take off your clothes.
Yn takes off her shirt, bra, and looks at me.
Levi: Pants too.
Yn gets off my desk and pulls off her pants along with her underwear. Yn climbs back onto my desk facing me.
Yn: What's next?
Levi: Take off my pants.
I stand infront of yn while she starts to take off my pants. Once my pants are off I pull yn into a kiss and shove my fingers into her pussy making her moan.
Levi: Fuck you're so wet for me.
Yn: Please.
Levi: Please what?
Yn: Please fuck me
Levi: Say less
I pull my fingers out of her pussy and shove my cock into her making us both let out slightly loud moans. I start thrusting into her amd feel her contract on my dick.
Levi: Fuck you feel so good wrapped around my dick.
Yn: Fuck Levi I'm gonna cum.
Levi: Not until I tell you to.
I speed up my thrusts, making yn moan louder than before and I feel myself start to get closer to my release.
Levi: Fuck, I'm gonna cum in this tight cunt of yours.
Yn: Fuck, Levi cum inside of me.
Levi: Shit!
I cum inside of yn and start thrusting harder, faster, and rougher than before making her squeeze my dick.
Levi: Cum on my dick baby.
Yn: Holy shit!
Yn cums all over my dick and it is the hottest thing I've ever seen. Once yn comes down from her high, I pull out, pull my pants up, put her clothes back on her and kiss her forehead.
Levi: Now you're mine and no one else's.
The End!