Rengoku

Setting: His House
Plot: He over heard you say out of all the Hashira's Tengen would be the best in bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yn's POV* I was Sitting outside of Kyogoku house with Zenitsu waiting for Rengoku to get home because I missed him when Zenitsu asked me a question out of the blue.
Zenitsu: Yn, out of all of the Hashira's who do you think would be the best in bed?
Yn: I don't know if I should say. Rengoku may seem chill and always happy but he gets jealous really easily.
Zenitsu: Come on I really want to know. I promise I won't tell him.
Yn: Fine. Out of all the Hashira's I think Tengen would be the best in bed.
?: What did you just way?
I turn around to see Rengoku smiling at us but I know for a fact and from experience that the smile on his face means I'm about to not be able to walk for at least 4 months.
Yn: Rengoku! Hi! I missed you!
Rengoku: Zenitsu thank you so much for waiting for me with yn but you can leave now yn and I have some things we need to talk about alone.
Zenitsu leans over an whispers in my ear...
Zenitsu: Good luck.
Zenitsu then gets up and leaves. I get up and walk over to Rengoku. Once I'm standing in front of him I crane my neck up to I can look him in the eye considering I'm to his fucking pecks.
Yn: About what I said. I was saying it as an if me and you never met type of way and I'm just making it worse for myself aren't I?
Rengoku: Yup!
Rengoku bends down, slings me over his shoulder like I weigh nothing, and walks into the house. Once we're inside Rengoku walks us to our room, sets me on the floor, takes off all of his clothes so he's completely naked infront of me and says...
Rengoku: Get on your knees and suck my dick.
I get on my knees in front of Rengoku, gently grab the base of his dick, I lick the tip, then shoved him all the way down my throat.
Rengoku: Fuck!
I start bobbing my head on his dick. I know he's getting closer to cumming down my throat when I feel him grab my hair. Rengoku pulls my head off his dick before he can cum and looks at me like he's about to destroy me which I know he is. Rengoku picks me up,puts me on my feet, takes off my clothes,puts me on our bed, and gets ontop of me. Rengoku starts kissing my neck, leaving marks.
Yn: Babe Tengen is going to be here soon.
Out of no where Rengoku shoves his whole length inside of me and starts pounding into me without letting me get adjusted to his size first making me let out a loud moan which Rengoku covers with his hand.
Rengoku:Whores don't get to moan.
Rengoku continues to pound into me at a fast pace making me bite my lip so I don't moan.
Rengoku: Who is better in bed me or Tengen.
I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. Rengoku grabs my throat squeezing it tight enough to make me feel it but not enough to cut my air supply off.
Rengoku: Who can fuck you better me or Tengen.
Yn: y-you!
Rengoku: That's my good girl.
Rengoku's thrust speed up even faster to the point where I'm gripping the sheets in ecstacy of how good it feels.
Rengoku: If you want to cum youre going to have to beg for it
Yn: Rengoku please let me cum!
Rengoku: That's not my name slut.
Yn: Daddy please let me cum!
Rengoku: Cum for Daddy.
Rengoku sped up his thrusts and hits my g-spot making me cum all over his dick causing him to cum inside of me. Rengoku pulls out and lays down next to me and says...
Rengoku: Who can make you cum that hard?
Yn: you can Daddy.
Rengoku: good girl.
Tengen: Rengoku buddy you in there.
Rengoku: yn can you get that while I get my clothes on.
Yn: um I think now is a bad time for me to be saying this but I can't feel my legs.
The End!