Bakugou

Setting: his dorm
Plot: the Baku and Deku Squad were playing spin the bottle on your turn it landed on Deku and Bakugou got mad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina: I'm bored there's nothing to do.
yn: How about we invite the boys and play spin the bottle?
Momo That sounds exciting!
Tsu: I'm up for that *ribbit*
Ochaco:That'll be so much fun (And mine might land on Deku)
Jirou: I don't know Denki might have a feild day with that.
Yn: Think about it like this it's not Mineta
Jirou: True. Okay, I'm in.
A few minutes later. Everyone has taken their turn except for me. I spin the bottle and wait for it to stop and hope it lands on Bakugou. The bottle starts to slow down and just when it looks like it's about to land on Bakugou it moves a little to the left and lands on Deku.
Deku: yn yo- you don't h -have to kiss me
Mina: That's not how you play Deku. And come on Bakugou won't mind will you Bakugou?
Bakugou: As long as it doesn't last longer than a minute I don't care.
It lasted 2 minutes by accident. (Mina planned it) Bakugou gets up, pulls me and Deku apart, grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. Bakugou walks out of my dorm and into his, slamming the door behind him. Bakugou throws me onto his bed, strips us both of our clothes, underwear, and me of my bra. Bakugou climbs ontop of me and without warning shoves all 9 inches into me and starts thrusting into me hard and rough without letting me adjust to his size.
Yn: Fuck! Bakugou slow down it hurts.
Bakugou: I don't give a fuck if it hurts this is your punishment for fucking kissing that damn nerd for 2 minutes.
Yn: I didn't know it lasted that long l.
Bakugou: Did you enjoy the kiss? Did time stop when you kissed?
Yn: What?! No! I'm not going to lie his lips where soft.
Out of no where Bakugou thrusts into me so deep he hits my g-spot making me let out a loud moan.
Bakugou: That's it baby moan for me.
Yn: Fuck! Bakugou I'm gonna cum!
Bakugou: Then cum all over my dick.
A few thrusts later and I cum all over Bakugou's dick. Bakugou pulls out of me and cums all over my chest.
Bakugou: Now let's get cleaned up and cuddle after.
Yn: Ok.
The End!