Suna

Setting:the lockeroom
Plot:he has a crush on you and finally told you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suna: (Today is the day. I'm finally going to tell yn how I feel about her maybe even more.)
Yn: Suna aren't you going to go home?
Suna: Huh? Oh uh no I was going to stay back and help you clean up.
Yn: aw, thank you Suna. That's so sweet you don't have to.
Suna: I want to. Also there's something I want to tell you.
Yn: Okay, Let's go to the lockeroom I need to make sure nobody left anything.
Yn starts walking towards the locker room and I follow her. Once we're in the locker room she starts looking around
Suna: You know all those times you've caught me staring at you?
Yn: yeah, why?
Suna: Well I wanted to explain why I was always staring at you.
Yn: Okay, I'm listening.
Suna: Well you see the thing is... I really like you and I want to take you out on a date maybe Saturday?
Yn: Suna, I really like you too, I would love to go on a date with you.
Suna: Really?! Oh my God, I'm so happy I could kiss you!
Yn: What's stopping you?
Suna: So does that...
Yn cuts me off by kissing me. I stand there shocked for a few seconds until I finally kiss her back. I grab the back of her thighs so her legs wrap around my waist and press her back against the lockers. I grind my clothed dick against yns clothed pussy.
Yn: fuck me Suna.
Suna: I will just let me have a taste of that sweet pussy of yours.
I put yn down, lay down on the closest bench, and say...
Suna: Come sit on my face
I watch as yn takes off her underwear, walk over to me, climbs on top of me ass facing me, and she puts her pussy right on my mouth. I start eating her out like I was starving. I was so caught up in the sweet taste of yns juices that I didn't realize that yn had taken my dick out of my pants until I felt her mouth on my dick.
Suna: Fuck yn.
I try to stay focused on eating yn out mouth. the way her mouth sucks on my dick. I start trusting up into yn's mouth.
Suna: Shit yn, if you keep sucking me like that I'm gonna cum.
Yn takes her mouth off my dick, gets off my face and shoves my full length inside of her causing us both to throw our heads back and moan in pleasure.
Yn: Fuck you're stretching me out so fucking well.
Suna: I never thought I'd see you ride me.
Yn: Fuck me.
I start thrusting up into yn feeling her tighten on my dick. After a few rough thrusts I cum inside of yn causing her orgasm. After we calmed down our breathing, yn climbs off of me, puts her underwear back on, starts walking out, stops and says...
Yn: See you Saturday.
The End!