Kirishima

Setting: Behind the school
Plot: For your anniversary yall had a picnic behind the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sitting at my desk when my boyfriend of 3 years walks up to me, leans down and whispers in my ear.
Kirishima: Meet me behind the school for your anniversary surprise.
Yn: I can't wait.
Kirishima walks away. After the bell rings I make sure no one is watching me and I head behind the school where I see Kirishima standing there with a bouquet of roses smiling.
Kirishima: Hi Pebble.
Yn: Hi Kiri.
I walk up to him and hug him.
Yn: Where's the surprise?
Kirishima moves out of the hug and to the side to show a small picnic waiting for us. *Kirishima's POV*
Yn: Aw Kiri you did all of this? for me?
Kirishima: happy 3 years Pebble.
Yn: Happy 3 year Kiri
Kirishima: Now let's eat before someone notices we're missing.
Yn: Okay but when we finish I want to give you your present.
Kirishima: I can't wait Pebble
Yn and I sit down on the blanket that I set up our picnic on. Once we finish eating I pack all of the left overs into the picnic basket. After I finish putting everything back into the picnic basket yn climbs into my lap.
Kirishima: Hi Pebble, what are you doing?
Yn: Giving you your anniversary present.
Yn leans down amd starts kissing my neck. I let out a low moan when I feel yn bite my neck and start licking and sucking it.
Kirishima: Pebble you're leaving a mark aren't you?
Yn: Of course I am.
Yn starts grinding on me and feeling all over my chest.
Kirishima: Yn we should probably head back to the dorms.
Yn: We could do that or you could fuck me.
Kirishima: ok but we should probably hurry.
Yn practically ripped off my pants, moved her thong to the side amd shoves me inside of her making us both moan.
Kirishima: shit, Pebble you're so fucking tight.
Yn: Fuck me Kirishima.
I grab yn's hips and start thrusting up into her hard, fast, and rough making her moan louder than before. The more I thrust into her I feel her start contracting on my dick bringing me closer to cumming. Yn starts bouncing on my dick while I thrust up into her and just when we were both about to cum we hear...
Bakugou: Shitty hair where are you?
And after he said that both yn and I cum. I bite yn's shoulder while she bites her lip to keep quiet. I pull out of yn and we both rush to fix ourselves and just as we finished Bakugou finds us and walks up to us.
Bakugou: There you are shitty hair come with me.
Bakugou grabs my wrist and starts pulling me away from yn.
Kirishima: But...
Yn: Have fun Kiri! I'll see you later! Happy Anniversary!
The End!