Gojo

Setting: Your apartment
Plot: you plan to make Gojo fail No Nut November.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Gojo's POV*
My eyes flutter open and I look down to see yn giving me a blowjob.
Gojo: Good Morning.
Yn lifts her head off my dick and says...
Yn: Good morning.
Yn then continues to deep throat me, making me let out a deep moan.
Gojo: Fuck, if you keep taking me like that I'm gonna cum.
Yn keeps going I feel myself start to give in and cum when I remember that it's Noverber. I gently push yn off of me.
Yn: why'd you do that?
Gojo: Sorry babe but it's November.
Yn: And?
Gojo: And that means I can't cum.
Yn: No one said you had to participate in that.
Gojo: But I made a bet with Toji saying that I could last all of November with out cumming.
Yn: What about my pleasure?
Gojo: I can still make you cum just not with my dick or I'll fail and Toji will get to spend a whole day with you.
Yn: Wait you used me as a bargaining chip?
Gojo: Well yeah I mean I couldn't really think of anything else.
Yn: I'm going to work.
Gojo: But I didn't mean any harm
Yn: Gojo you used your girlfriend as a bargaining chip for your stupid bet with Toji.
At work.
Yn: Toji Fushiguru get your ass out here.
Toji: Yes yn? Did you miss me that much you had to yell for all to hear?
Yn: I'm going to kill you.
Toji: For what i'm innocent.
Yn: Oh really so you didn't make a bet with my boyfriend on wether or not he coud last through no nut november in order for you to spend a day with me.
Toji: I'm mostly doingn it for Megumi. He misses you.
Yn: You know you have my number and can just ask me to come over if he misses me.
Toji: I know but where's the fun in that besides Gojo would tag along and Megumi hates Gojo.
Yn: You men aggrivate me.
Toji: Hey! I didn't do anything
Yn: Just shut up Toji. I'm going home and you are going to end this stupid bet with Gojo or I'm chopping both of y'alls dicks off.
Toji: Hey what did our dicks do to you?
Yn: Do it or you can say bye to Toji Jr.
Toji: Yes ma'am.
30 minutes later I'm home and I see Gojo pouting on the couch.
Yn: Whats wrong with you?
Gojo: That batch Toji broke off the bet.
Yn: Oh really? Why don't you seem happy about it you get to have sex with me now.
Gojo: I know but wanted to prove to Toji that I don't need sex to survive.
Yn: Well prove that to him some other day because I'm horny.
Gojo: Not today yn I'm not in the mood.
Yn: Fine. Then I'll just use my vibrator since you don't want to have sex.
Gojo: What?! I THOUGHT I THREW THAT AWAY ONCE WE STARTED DATING!
Yn: I bought a new one.
Gojo: There is no way in hell I'm going to let you use that!
Yn: There nothing you can do to stop me from using it.
Gojo gets up from the couch, walks over to me, slams me into the nearest wall and starts licking and sucking on my neck.
Gojo: You know how to piss me off
Gojo uses his curse energy to take off our clothes.
Yn: I didn't know you could do that.
Gojo: Yeah well neither did I but I see now that it'll come in handy especially at times like this.
Gojo picks me up, wraps my legs around his waist, walks us over to the couch and sits down.
Gojo: Since you're being such a brat I'm going to make you do all the work and you won't be able to cum until I say you can. And if you do cum before I say you can I'm going to fuck you until you can't even think straight.
Yn: Is that a threat or a promise.
Gojo: Honey thats a fucking promise, now get to riding.
Out of no where Gojo shoved his entire dick inside of me making me let out a moan that sounds like a scream. I don't start moving as to let myself adjust to Gojo's size but he grabs onto my hips and starts moving me up and down on his dick.
Gojo: Come on baby get to moving I'm going to do any work.
I start to bounce on Gojo's dick getting blinded by how good it feels. I start bouncing faster making sure I grab onto Gojo's shoulders for support. I'm so focused on moving and not cumming I don't realize that Gojo is leaving hickeys and bite marks all over my skin. I stop bouncing on Gojo's dick because my thighs are starting to hurt but I make sure to grind against him as to give us both pleasure.
Gojo: Holy shit baby you feel so fucking good.
Yn: Fuck Gojo let me cum!
Gojo: Not until I say so. You have to earn it.
I start bouncing on Gojo's dick faster than before to make him cum faster so that I can cum. Gojo's head falls onto my shoulder with him letting out loud grunts and groans here and there.
Gojo: Shit baby if you keep going that fast I'm gonna cum.
Yn: Mmmm yeah baby cum inside of me. Fill me with your cum!
Gojo: Shit keep talking like that and I might get you pregnant.
I keep bouncing faster and faster to the point where I think I might squirt all over  Gojo. I guess Gojo couldn't handle just sitting there and letting me do the work because the next thing I know his hands are on my hips and he's pounding into me harder and faster than he ever had before.
Gojo: Holy Fuck I'm fucking cumming baby!
Yn: Yes cum inside me baby.
With a loud grunt Gojo cums deep inside of me.
Gojo: Fuck! Cum on my cock baby!
That's all I need and I felt the knot in my stomach snap and I cum all over Gojo's cock.
Gojo: Shit baby if I knew you were going to squirt this much I would have fucked you like this more often.
Yn: I would rather you not because I can't feel my legs.
THE END!