Chapter 12:

Hi it's me ok I am planning chapters atm and I wanna know how gross you guys will be able to handle when it gets to the David shit. Let me know I kinda wanna make it sorta explicit but only if you guys are comfortable lol (nothing really really bad. I'm asexual so nothing really really terrible) but let me know I wanna make you guys happy and make my story soul shattering lmao <3

 I'm asexual so nothing really really terrible) but let me know I wanna make you guys happy and make my story soul shattering lmao <3

"That is some fucked up teenage mutant ninja nightmare"

"Shit-"
Bonnie was not prepared for the thousands upon thousands of infected that erupted from the hole in the ground she felt nauseous just watching them all run towards Kathleen and her unarmed guards. She seemed frozen with fear at the sheer volume of creatures that kept spewing out of the ground like an endless water fountain of flesh eating monsters.

Henry grabbed Bonnies good arm and pulled her down back behind an old car where Sam was crouched down. She could hear the gun fire  from behind the car which snapped her out of her daze. Sam clinged to Bonnie and Henry for dear life as they watched the infected creature run past the car in a blood lust fuelled manic frenzy.

Bonnie fumbled in her pocket to reach for her gun as loud thuds filled her ears. She turned her head just in time to see an infected woman go to pounce ontop of her. However she didn't get that far as a bullet flew straight threw her skull causing the infected to fall limp on the floor. Bonnie silently thanked Joel as Henry stood up grabbing Sam hand.

They made a dash into the madness, bonnie following, gun now in hand. She started to run, dodging all the creatures that came in  her way. She felt safer knowing Joel was trying to protect her.

Sudden she feels an infected grab her arm pulling her backwards as it tripped over its own feet, tugging the girl to the ground. As much as she wanted to scream Bonnie kept her mouth shut as she used her hands to push the infecteds face away from hers. The spider web like fungus growing from its mouth the closer the infected got.

If she let go to reach for her gun the infected would have her but if she stayed out it would have her anyway. Before the creature could get any closer a shot ripped through the air and the creature fell limp ontop of bonnie. It's body weight restraining her. She used a lot of effort to shove it off of her and she rolled over onto her stomach grabbing her gun.

The chaos made her head swim with a million thoughts as people were dying left right and centre all around her. She spied an old car about 10 metres away which had an open window. She figure it would be best for her to hide. The car would provide a good protective layer. 

Bonnie tried to quickly crawl across the floor as infected ran rampant everywhere, eating people, ripping them to shreds. She tried not to focus too much on the carnage trying to 'zero in' as Joel would put it, on the car. Anytime any infected got anywhere close to bonnie she would her a loud shot go off then the creature would drop dead.