Chapter 21:

⚠️TW⚠️

‼️This is not a drill people!! New chapter!!‼️

"Bonnie hurry up!" Katie whined as the sun beat down on her face

"Bonnie hurry up!" Katie whined as the sun beat down on her face. "Some people aren't athletes Katie" "we're walking through a park" "exactly! Walking! that's a lot of effort" Bonnie stated out of breath, finally joining her sisters side, who had stopped so bonnie could catch up.

Bonnie had taken katie out for a walk in the old abandoned park in the QZ. "You are so dumb sometimes" Katie muttered and Bonnie shoved her as the sun shone down on both girls. "Shut up I am a realist and you're infuriatingly optimistic" Katie playfully shoved her sister who glared at her "like I said infuriating"

"Ok well if I'm that infuriating I'm sure you wouldn't mind racing me?" "Oh you wanna race?" "Hell yeah. You're like an old woman" "I'm 17!" "And I'm 13 big deal! Race, now" "oh you're on"

"3,2,1..GO!" Katie sprinted forward but Bonnies feet stayed glued to the floor. Her face screwed up in confusion as she tried to tug her feet free but it was no use, she was stuck. "Come on bon!" Katie yelled looking back at her sister.

Bonnies heart dropped when she saw him. "Katie!" She screamed but it seemed like she couldn't hear her. "KATIE STOP!" She shouted at the top of her lungs seeing her little sister running right towards David. "NOOOOOO"

She watched him grab her, grabbing her in a headlock "I'm gonna teach you" he growled stroking the side of Katie's head, who was crying, trying to get away from him. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Bonnie cried trying desperately to move but she couldn't, she was trapped. David's cold empty eyes met Bonnies who had tears blurring them. "Everything happens for a reason" he sinisterly whispered before swiftly snapping Katie's neck. "NO!"

Suddenly she felt her feet become un stuck and Bonnie sprinted at full force towards her sister. Bonnie didn't know she was able to run this fast, her feet propelling her forward. Her gaze was trained on the small body that now lay in a crumpled heap at David's feet. That maniacal grin still on his lips.

Bonnie dropped to her knees, the gravel slicing open her jeans. "Katie, Katie?! Can you hear me? Please wake up!" She whimpered softly stroking her sisters dark curls. "Don't do this to me please" she sniffed, "I need you" 

David's low chuckle cut through her emotions, her grief and sadness being swapped for rage.  Bonnie stood from the ground, her eyes growing dark as her fists clenched.

Before she could stop herself she lunged at him and suddenly she was back at the camp.  Plunging the glass shard straight into David's jugular, his body crumbling to the floor. She continually beat him over and over the sound of his crunching bones ringing in his ears.