chapter 1

Chapter 1.

Siyeon entered the gate of KBR company with a calm mood, her gaze was always fixed in front, her confident demeanor passed through hundreds of eyes of the employees standing in the lobby. They quickly bowed when they saw the noble director of the company, then quickly fled, because the coldness of the 1m66 tall girl made them feel uneasy when faced.

- Director Lee, Kim SuA got fired from Seoul bank.

The sound of high heels suddenly stopped, Siyeon turned her gaze to the orange-haired Chinese girl, blinking at this exciting new information. It's Handong, her assistant.

- As expected, now what to do next - Siyeon gave a sly smile, the corners of her lips curled up making her beautiful face even more attractive, she raised her hand to stroke her short blonde hair once. .

- I will try to contact all the companies that we have a connection with, SuA won't be able to get into any company other than KBR.

- I'm waiting for good news from you - Siyeon said the last sentence and walked on, very excited in her heart.

Kim SuA is a character that Siyeon has been following for over a year now. That girl Kim is an extremely outstanding person, with extraordinary talent.

Such a special person that Siyeon let SuA work somewhere other than her company KBR? Of course not, she put in a lot of effort and thought of many tricks to direct Kim SuA to become her staff.

She has a special affection for SuA, Kim SuA must be in her sight, must work with her to satisfy her.

A month's worth of hard work has finally come to fruition. A month ago Siyeon made the decision to bring SuA back to her side. It has been a long time since she has met SuA in person, only received information about SuA through the accounts of employees who are working for her, inside and outside the company.

She knows SuA is working very hard at Seoul bank, SuA’s profession is finance. Such an excellent and beautiful person is easy for Seoul Bank to refuse? No. So Siyeon had to use a few tricks to get the Seoul bank manager to kick SuA out of the organization.

Although that incident brought a bad reputation to SuA, Siyeon didn't care much, what she needed was SuA’s presence in her daily life.

At the end of work in the late afternoon, Siyeon climbed into the company car to be driven home, her personal driver was a very handsome and young, last name Park, Park Jimin, the same age as Siyeon.

- The sunset is so beautiful - Jimin is driving while looking at the wide landscape in front of him, the mood is very peaceful even though the road is a bit crowded and noisy.

Siyeon who sat in the back seat didn't respond, just looking out with emotionless brown eyes. The dark pink sky is slowly turning gray, then ending in pitch black. The sky outside is like her life, every day is a repeating circle with nothing special. Get up in the morning to go to work, drink a cup of coffee, come home at sunset, have dinner with some wine or beer, shower and go to bed, and then continue the same day the next day.