chapter 19

Chapter 19.

3 years ago.

Bora sat next to Suna, attending Seungyeon's wedding together. After the wedding ceremony with the priest at the church, everyone went to the hotel's VIP hall to have lunch.

- Why don't you take Siyeon with you, she was invited too - Suna asked.

- Siyeon is sick.

- Why is she so sick, I thought the one who would get sick more than is the one who had to work more, was it you, Kim Bora?

- Ah... last night I did 3 rounds with her, so... - Bora bit her lips.

- Aish you’re too much.... - Suna shook her head in disgust.

- Today is Seungyeon's happy day, without Siyeon, I will focus on having fun with friends, don't you like it?

- I like it, anyway, Siyeon doesn't fit our way of playing.

- Um, that's right.

- How is your marriage, is it okay?

- It's fine but…….

- But what?

- You know, what is the reason Siyeon agreeing to marry me, over time, I also see her feelings, it's just…. I just hope she can be a little more proactive, or more enthusiastic, like what I gave in this relationship. But all she did was just listen to me.

- Actually, no one believes that Siyeon truly loves you, only you are blind Kim Bora. I still remember how many disgruntled faces at your wedding 2 years ago.

- No, she loves me, I need to do something for her to realize.

- Are you fooling yourself?

- No, you think who I am, I can see everything clearly. Siyeon is an introvert, doesn't know how to express her feelings, and has to be independent from a young age because of her poor family, she has a big ego and has a hard time trusting anyone. I know that, so that's why I'm patient with her.

- Try to stay away from her for a while and see. If Siyeon truly loves you, she will find you.

- I've been thinking about that too.

- Do you plan to leave her to check?

- I have a plan in mind and I need allies, because I can't do it alone.

- Then wait for Seungyeon to return from her honeymoon, we will meet to discuss business.

- No, Seungyeon must not know this, I only need you to know.

- What do you want me to do?

- I will pretend to have an accident and lose my memory, that accident will has you.

- WHAT?

Everyone around looked at the table Suna and Bora were sitting at. Bora hit Suna's biceps hard.

- Listen calmly, in 2 weeks we will go skydiving in familiar Paradise, with Seungyeon too, but only you and Seungyeon will return.

- Where are you living then? Hiding in Paradise? – Suna opened her eyes wide.

- I will arrange a house in Paradise to live temporarily, there will be a girl beside me to take care of me after the accident, she will be our ally.

- Who else are you going to bring into this case?

- Kwon Eunbi, the girl who owns the house that we used to stay overnight when we came to Paradise. She and I sometimes text back and forth to visit each other. Actually, I told Eunbi about this plan in advance and she agreed to help.