chapter 17

Chapter 17.

SuA left KBR headquarters in a very late time frame. The time to leave work is at 5 pm, but it is 8 pm when she finishes work.

She has returned to the position of director of KBR for 2 weeks, the work has piled up, and she can't finish it on time. To be more precise, it was she who took the initiative to take on a lot of work. She wants to use work to forget the current pain.

When she focuses on work, she won't have to worry about Lee Siyeon anymore.

Kim Yoohyeon is a former assistant of hers. When SuA returned to the position of director, Yoohyeon did not return to the position of assistant director, she was still doing her own job. Yoohyeon said that any time SuA needed help, she would help.

And the first mission that SuA asked Yoohyeon to help, was to find Lee Siyeon.

“Why do you want to find Siyeon? You made the decision to leave her, didn't you?"

"Siyeon paid back all of my assets, how will she live now, who will take care of her, I have to find her"

“You think Lee Siyeon is childish or something, she has the ability to be independent, she is even a very smart person. She created many traps for you to get in don't you remember?"

"Yoohyeon, if I don't know where Siyeon is living, I can't rest easy"

“Do you love her that much?”

“I…….i love her very much”

SuA saw a tear roll down Yoohyeon's beautiful cheeks, she didn't understand why.

“Yoohyeon, I…”

"I see, I'll help you find Siyeon"

SuA felt guilty asking Yoohyeon like that. She thinks Yoohyeon’s uncomfortable when she asks Yoohyeon to do something related to Siyeon.

After 1 week of searching, Yoohyeon always informed SuA with empty news. That means she can't find Siyeon yet, she said she'll ask Gahyeon to help SuA find it. Only then did SuA know who Gahyeon was, the girl who first talked to her at the coffee shop, who introduced her to job opportunities at KBR.

SuA doesn't know how to solve the problem right now. The last time she spoke to Siyeon was during the phone call that night. Siyeon said that she is dating a guy and asked SuA to stop calling and bothering her.

SuA doesn't believe that Siyeon can be well taken care of by a guy.

She hates herself for thinking about Siyeon with some guy she doesn't know well.

She then tried to contact Siyeon several times but to no avail, it's like Siyeon changed her phone number.

Then SuA didn't have the courage to continue contacting Siyeon. She was afraid of accidentally contacting Siyeon, and then hearing the next rejection, it was like a needle pricking her chest, it hurt a lot.

Maybe Siyeon will no longer love her, what she needs is to see Siyeon’s life peacefully and without worries.

On the way home, SuA gets a call from Gahyeon.

- Hello.

“Siyeon currently works at a bar called Propose, she works every day from 6pm to 1am”

- Really?

"It's 9pm, she's probably at that bar"

- Well, thank you very much.

SuA stopped the car to find the address of Propose bar, then turned the car immediately to go into the center. She had already driven almost to her mansion. In her heart is extremely excited to find the other person.