chapter 5

Chapter 5.

KBR's black car was parked at Siyeon's mansion. Siyeon was about to take off her seat belt to enter the house when SuA did it first, she was surprised when the distance between the two was very close.

From the moment Siyeon sat in the passenger seat next to the driver's seat, she kept sitting there, not sitting in the back seat anymore. But the seat belt, she asked SuA for the first few times, then she could do it herself. Indeed, sadness has made her unconsciously keep her distance from assistant Kim.

- Siyeon, let's go to dinner tomorrow night, I will take you to a place, that place sells delicious food.

- Where is it? - Siyeon replied in a cold tone.

- You’ll know tomorrow.

- Why can't I know now?

SuA paused, Lee Siyeon's defiant attitude confused her. She feels like Siyeon is suspecting her of being a scammer, inviting Siyeon out to eat without saying clearly, is Siyeon really thinking that….?

- Daybreak restaurant, there sells delicious lobster - SuA sighed. She chooses a restaurant that is suitable for a rich and luxurious person like Siyeon, although it is a bit expensive, she still decides to invite Siyeon  to a luxurious meal.

Siyeon narrowed her eyes, the thing she hates the most in this world is shrimp or lobster, those messy looking multi-legged ones, she looks like she wants to get traumatized and she can’t eat. Of course Kim SuA didn't know about this, only the old SuA knew.

She had to go to great lengths to explain herself again, which was something she was too lazy to do. For a long time, she was used to sitting still and letting people find out about her, but never fell into a state of having to go and show herself to others.

- I don't like lobster.

- Oh is that so, then let's go eat chicken, I know there's a good place, there...

- Why not now but tomorrow night? - Siyeon interrupted.

- Hmm… well… now that we’re in front of your house, we can’t go back to the city center to eat and then come back to your house again, the road is very far – SuA was confused.

- You can invite me to eat in my own house.

- You mean order delivery to the house? I am afraid that there is no such service here, you are in the suburbs, around here are very few houses and essential services.

- My house has a chef, you can order what you want to eat and then she will cook it, then you can pay her as usual.

- …………………… is that okay? – SuA is confused, Siyeon's request sounds strange.

- Okay - Siyeon said firmly.

- Well then…then…let's go to your house.