chapter 20

Chapter 20.

5 months passed.

Seoul Bank.

SuA sat firmly on the chair, her hands clasped together to control her anger. Suddenly she was falsely accused of embezzling money from a VIP customer, she admitted that she had signed the receipt, but she was not the one who took the money away.

And she has no proof for this……

- Kim SuA, you work so irresponsibly, we can't tolerate an employee who likes to lie like you - General Manager Choi of Seoul Bank snarled, talking bitterly.

- …………………… - SuA in her heart wanted to rebuke the leaders of this bank, when he had not considered all aspects of the matter, he concluded that it was her fault.

- Do you know how your actions affect the bank's reputation, how do you plan to handle that huge amount of money? even if you work for 5 years, you won't be able to pay it.

SuA pursed her lips, the other person didn't know who he was talking to. If she sells her home in America, then divide it by 15, she has enough money to pay that small amount.

Suddenly taking the problem on, SuA suspects that this trap has something to do with Lee Siyeon. Because in this world, the only person who wants to mess with her is probably only her wife. Siyeon sent people to follow her every day, surely intending to disturb her.

Before returning to Seoul to live, she had intended to go to Rabbit Bank to apply for a job. But then she thought again and entered Seoul bank to work, is one of the state-owned banks, tops in the nation.

Rabbitbank is a private bank with a decent reputation. If SuA applied to work there, she was afraid that Siyeon would suspect her, so it made more sense for her to work at a Seoul bank, because it was an environment where everyone would want to work.

At first, SuA found her colleagues here quite friendly, but gradually it was no longer like that. Being slandered for stealing money from customers has made SuA lose points in the hearts of everyone here. But she didn't care, she just saw this as a temporary job, if at the right time needed to leave, then she would quit.

And that is right now.

SuA no longer respects, stood up and resigned, she pledged to pay the lost money in full within 1 week, then she turned and walked away without looking back.

After 3 days, someone informed her that she did not need to return the money.

SuA thought to herself, Siyeon was the one who got involved in this. Siyeon wants her to quit, Siyeon  doesn't want her to work there.

SuA then applied for a job at Rabbitbank, at first she thought that the place Siyeon wanted her to go to was this bank. Because Siyeon is a VIP customer here and she is close with the bank manager.