chapter 2

Chapter 2.

- That's for later, now I want to play a game with you, do you agree?

SuA frowned, really not in the mood to play the game at all. She is very busy with work on her laptop, the cup of strawberry tea on the table has passed half an hour and hasn't finished half of it yet, there is no time to play games.

- If I lose, I'll give you 1 million won.

SuA expands her eyes, this amount is equal to her usual 10 days of work, sounds reasonable.

- And if you lose, you have to follow my term - Gahyeon said with a half-smile, all eyes focused on a flirtatious touch.

- What's term? – SuA lowers her voice compared to what she just said, the person opposite has been giving off a positive aura since then, looks quite lovely, maybe she shouldn't say anything too much to this young girl .

- The condition is very simple, not related to money, after playing I will explain more clearly.

SuA nodded, if it's not related to money, it's all small for her. An ambitious person like her, the only thing she cares about right now, is money.

- You nod means you agree, ok let's start playing - Gahyeon happily pulled out her phone, logged into the electronic stock exchange.

- …………………… - SuA looked at Gahyeon's phone screen bewildered.

- If you guess this cryptocurrency goes up or down in 3 minutes, you win.

- Where, what coin?

- Here, the coin is called Insom.

SuA closed her mouth, this is a game of gambling. With this anonymous coin, how does she know if it's about to go up or down, on what basis to analyze, how it relates to the actual market, only way guessing at random.

- You guess.

- No, this web is on your phone, you can definitely control it

- I can't control it, I'm just a player. You can use your phone to log into this platform and guess – Gahyeon shrugs.

SuA pursed her lips and closed her mouth, considering this as a small matter, if she loses, she won't lose much.

- It will come down.

- Okay, let's wait 3 minutes later - Gahyeon flashed a bright smile again.

After 3 minutes, the Insom cryptocurrency doubled in price, SuA stared at the other phone screen, feeling uncomfortable inside.

- Kim SuA, you lost - Gahyeon put her phone in her pocket.