chapter 9

Chapter 9.

*warning smut*

As night fell, SuA pressed her body onto Siyeon, kissing Siyeon slowly.

Siyeon smiles in the kiss, she loves this tenderness of SuA, the way SuA hugs and wraps her with the  small arms, kisses slowly, that's exactly what she wants.

In the past, there were times when SuA kissed so hard, Siyeon asked to slow down, but she completely ignored it and just followed her own desires. Siyeon admits that Kim SuA used to love her very much, but SuA’s love is sometimes very controlling and doesn't care about the other's feelings.

Siyeon is someone who doesn't want to show her true feelings too much, she always wants someone to understand her feelings without her needing to say them.

And SuA's current speed makes her feel very ideal, she hopes SuA will stay like this forever, she is satisfied that SuA is taking care of her feelings.

- Keep going - Siyeon said in the kiss, arching her body to rub against the person above.

- Hmm... - SuA's lips curled up at Siyeon's request.

- Don't stop, take it slow.

SuA put a hand down.

- Easy on me - Siyeon whispered.

- …………………….

- If you do hard like the day before, I will deduct your salary

SuA laughed, Siyeon's words of caution sounded silly. She did not intend to act forcefully. She sees Siyeon bleeding and Siyeon says she is in pain, she knows she needs to be more gentle this time.

Being able to continue making love to Siyeon was something SuA never thought of. She's dating her boss and the two don't need strong alcohol to do it anymore.

Through this trip, her feelings for Siyeon increased to another level. She enjoyed being with this girl, talking to Siyeon

The lines about SuA's life, she rarely tells anyone, but when she is with Siyeon, she has the motivation to tell them all. She wants to share her life with Siyeon so that both of them can understand each other better. Although Siyeon doesn't share much about her personal stories, SuA feels fine. Siyeon has probably lived very lonely for a long time so she needs time to open up gradually.

After living in this world for 28 years and still alone without loving anyone, SuA finds it boring. She once took the opportunity to ask about Siyeon's family, why Siyeon is so rich, what school did Siyeon come from.

She was so curious about Siyeon, but Siyeon didn't answer all of her questions. Just implying that the parents Lee are in the hometown of Daegu, Siyeon is been working hard to build the company that is as developed as it is now, that's all.

SuA finds it hard to believe that she herself is Siyeon's first love. But when looking at Siyeon’s innocent brown eyes, she felt so sincere and trustworthy, she started to trust Siyeon more.

Siyeon looks very strict when she is at the company, she is so cold that employees are afraid to look at her. But when she's at home, completely stripped of her heavy makeup, she looks so innocent and lovely, like a piece of transparent glass.

SuA felt very happy that she got to know Siyeon better when she was in the same house as Siyeon.

- Ahhh…. – Siyeon clung tightly to SuA's neck, her lips fluttering at SuA’s earlobe, every time SuA put her finger in, she brought her mouth to cover SuA’s ear to restrain her moans.