chapter 8

Chapter 8.

The sun rose, the sky turned from gray to pink and white, SuA stood next to Siyeon's indoor swimming pool, admiring the magical scenery in front of her, her eyes drifting as if in a dream.

The sunrise here is really beautiful just like Lee Siyeon advertised. Normally, if SuA had a break from work, she would sleep in until noon, but because of this beautiful picture, she was motivated to wake up earlier.

She has been at Siyeon's house for a full week.

After hearing Siyeon's commanding words, SuA initially disagreed and wanted to voice her objections, but she curled her tongue before speaking. She thought hard, put herself in Siyeon's mood, she thought that she was too drunk and accidentally hurt Siyeon, so she should be responsible.

Coinciding with that incident, SuA received a text message from the landlord where she was renting, they said they would terminate her lease because they needed the apartment for other work. They pledged to pay for breaking the contract and asked SuA to move out in 2 days.

And she asked Siyeon to take 2 days off to move to Siyeon’s house.

It sounds like a taking long time, but in fact, SuA only needs to bring her personal belongings, the rest is thrown away or liquidated. Since Siyeon's house is an expensive luxury villa, nothing is lacking.

A week passed she stayed at Siyeon's house, taking care of Siyeon as Siyeon wished. This is no different from SuA's job because she used to be the one to take Siyeon to work, go to lunch with Siyeon, sometimes have dinner with Siyeon, take Siyeon shopping or go sightseeing.

If it's different, it's different at night, now SuA lies beside Siyeon every night, waking up with Siyeon  every morning.

Siyeon on the first night unconsciously held SuA’s hand to sleep, but during the past week she didn't do that anymore. They lying on the same bed, next to each other but an arm's length away. The two also did not mention those sensitive issues anymore, the story of Siyeon confessing to SuA, the fact that the two had drunk together and SuA was drunk, and the story that SuA actively pushed Siyeon down the bed and made love to Siyeon. All these things, no one dared to mention.

But that made Kim SuA think a lot. She shouldn't have done that, the distance between her and Siyeon is at the right level, she and Siyeon are just a boss and an employee, nothing more. She had no good reason to give it much thought.

But she was still stuck in those thoughts.

Especially last night, she couldn't sleep well, because Siyeon was wearing that revealing black nightgown again. She had been staring at Siyeon, then tried to avert her gaze, closing her eyes to sleep. But then she couldn't help but open her eyes again to look at Siyeon.

She almost stayed up all night because of her unstable emotions, then she got up very early to go to the swimming pool to watch the sunrise.

- You got up so early, today is a day off - SuA was startled by the voice behind, it was Siyeon.