chapter 14

Chapter 14.

Mount Jirisan.

SuA sat down on a cliff on the top of the mountain, she and Seungyeon had just finished their climb. Although tired, it feels very refreshing to be able to admire the majestic scenery from the top of the mountain.

- How do you see? – Seungyeon gives SuA a cup of strawberry tea.

- So beautiful, so peaceful - the breeze blowing past makes SuA's black hair flutter

- ………….. – Seungyeon sat down next to SuA, sipping her drink.

- What are you going to do to solve your problem?

- He no longer loves me, I have to let go. I filed for divorce - Seungyeon said with sad eyes. Her husband had an affair and she discovered that the two could no longer be together.

- …………………….

- How about you? You are still on legal papers as the wife of a girl, do you intend to divorce?

- Divorce? – SuA was surprised at Seungyeon's question. She had never thought of this because she was still engrossed in finding the truths of the past. She met Seungyeon and shared what she heard from Siyeon, Seungyeon said she would take SuA on a trip and tell SuA everything.

- If I were you, I would have filed for divorce a long time ago, not blindly like you.

- …………………….

- Mr. and Mrs. Kim told you that Siyeon married you for money, but do you understand the reason behind her actions?

- ………….I don't know.

- Kim Bora, listen to me, Lee Siyeon is a straight girl.

- Huh?

- She dated a lot of guys before she met you, and the last guy was Go Shinwon, a senior employee in KBR.

- …………………….

- We know each other and are close friends because you and my father are partners in work. You’re a person who is very passionate about your company and surrounding friends, most of the time you spend your time at work. Every day, at least one person approached you and wanted to flirt, both boys and girls, but you always seemed uninterested.

- ……………………..

- Until one day you came to see me and shared about Lee Siyeon, you said that you really like her even though you two just met but haven't talked, I was shocked and curious to know who that special girl is.

- …………………….

- I sent someone to find out about Lee Siyeon, it took a few months. When I found out Siyeon was dating a guy while still agreeing to go out with you, I warned you but at the time you were so into Siyeon, you didn't listen to me.