chapter 12

Chapter 12.

Incheon Airport.

Siyeon walked around this largest international airport in Korea to find Kim SuA's figure, Jihyo parked her car outside waiting for her. When Gahyeon announced that SuA had arrived at the airport an hour ago...

SuA was here an hour ago….

That means it's very likely that SuA has boarded a flight and is already floating in the air. Specifically where she flew to Siyeon does not know, she is still waiting for Gahyeon's investigation. Feeling like she was sitting by a fire, she hoped that SuA didn't fly too far.

The phone rang

- Gahyeon.

“SuA boarded a domestic flight to Yeosu”

- Domestic flight?

“Perhaps she has landed in Yeosu by now because the distance is quite close, she is not going abroad as you feared. Yeosu is a beach resort, maybe she just went to the beach to play.”

- Find the nearest flight to Yeosu, I'm at the airport now.

"That flight was the last flight of the day, the next one will be available tomorrow morning, go home, you can fly tomorrow morning"

- How long does it take to go by car?

"It will take about 4 to 5 hours, sitting in the car for so long is very painful, you should wait for the flight tomorrow morning"

- No, I will go by car.

"Huh?"

- SuA saw the wedding photo in the house.

"What?"

Siyeon ignored Gahyeon's shock, she quickly went to the airport to find Jihyo's car, asking Jihyo to drive her to Yeosu.

- What? Going back and forth is nearly 10 hours, I can't go, I have work.

- Park Jihyo, if I knew how to drive, I wouldn't ask you, are you going to let me lose SuA again?

- That's the thing you have to do, isn't it?

The two of them left a silence, Siyeon looked at Jihyo with eyes like she wanted to fight, then she let out a sigh.

- No, I love Kim SuA very much, I can't leave her.

Jihyo stared blankly at the girl sitting in the passenger seat.

The air overlaps.

- I have heard your love sentence many times, all because SuA forced you to say it.

- This time no one caught me and I said it myself, I really love Kim SuA.

- Do people like you know what love is?

Siyeon stared at her close employee.

- I will deduct your salary if you still talk like that, hurry up and drive to Yeosu.

- Tell me what do you love Kim SuA for?

Siyeon was dumbfounded, she didn't know how to answer this question.

After all, why did she love SuA so much now….

- For the money, isn't it?

- Kim SuA is not as rich now as she used to be, do you think I need her money? even monthly I am paying her a very high salary.

- ……………………..

- That's great, no one believes in my feelings right now, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, and now it's your turn. -  Siyeon said in a frustrated voice, her eyes were about to cry.