chapter 4

Chapter 4

SuA and Siyeon went to a coffee shop called Starlight together. This coffee shop is special in that it is designed according to the cold winter concept, which means that the surrounding scenery is always snowy. Snow will be artificially made, and the temperature will be covered by low-temperature air conditioners, giving a very cold feeling.

SuA entered the coffee shop and shivered because of the cold air. It is now spring in Korea, about to enter summer, the outdoor weather only fluctuates 15 to 20 degrees. But when she entered here, she felt like she was in winter, about 3 to 4 degrees, very cold.

She didn't expect Lee Siyeon to have such a weird hobby, Seoul has a lot of nice coffee shops, why come here…..

And she didn't understand why Siyeon wanted to go out for coffee after work.

- You seem to have a habit of wandering around before going home, right?

- Why do you think so? - Siyeon raised her eyebrows and sat down on the chair.

- You have never been home right after work in the past two days - SuA sat down next to

- Well….whatever you think it is okay  – Siyeon scratched her head, SuA didn't know her habit was to stay at home. She very rarely goes out, only going to work and coming home without any other special activities. The fact that she went out for the last two days was because she wanted to ask SuA to go with her.

They sit at a table in the corner of the room, the space here does not have much light. The colors of the lights are mostly red and yellow, giving a mysterious feeling, it is impossible to see the face of the person in front more than 2 meters away, if sit close to each other, can see clearly.

- You seem to like winter, that's why you came to this place - SuA started the topic when the two had finished ordering drinks.

- Yes, I really like winter, and you, do you like it?

- No, I like summer, because in summer I will be able to wear more variety of clothes, and in winter I have to wear thick clothes, I don't like it very much.

- I don't like summer because I sweat a lot, my body sweats more than normal people.

- Oh….

Siyeon pursed her lips and sighed. Kim SuA in the past understood her very well, from her habits, personality, interests, even the fact that she sweated a lot. But now SuA had no memory left, so Siyeon  had to patiently explain herself to SuA.

And the fact that SuA doesn't like winter is what surprised Siyeon because she didn't know this information. The first time she met SuA was 5 years ago, she had known SuA for quite a while, but she didn't know SuA as well as SuA used to know her.

The SuA of today and the SuA of the past are no different, Siyeon’s staff who watch SuA every day confirm that. If there is a difference, only the name and profession are different, but the personality, eating habits, strengths, and forte are still the same.