Book 1 Summary

This summary contains the major plot points happened in book 1 and you may refer to it in case you think you forgot something. This is not intended to be a replacement for Book 1 and I would appreciate it if you were to read it before entering book 2, but if you don't wanna read it and directly want to jump in on this book, this will get you covered on the basic points and you will understand most of what's happening. Again I hope you do check out the original book as well.

North Blue Arc-

The Stardom Pirates Begin their journey in a random island in North Blue. They start off completely anew and decide to train in haki before proceeding. Each one of them develops a specialty in a particular type of Haki and the team is mainly divided into Fighters, Information Gatherers and managers based on their proficiency.

They raid the city of Atlasia and destroy the navy base, killing vice admiral Sai.
Diablo gets his devil fruit - The flame flame fruit: model- darkness. 

Then they raid the Cocoa island Black market and have a grand showdown with the marines. Guy and co encounter Sabo, and traumatize him into getting his memories back.

Dagruel obtains the Tremor Tremor fruit: model - Earth.
Dino gets the teleportation fruit. 
Ramiris gets the Life Life fruit.

Mystery Island Arc-

Their first destination in the grand line is the Mysterious Mystery island which they find with the help of an eternal pose that the information gathering team had found.

The place is very mysterious indeed, but the most impressive being the mysterious Golems that were immune to observation haki. The Stardom Pirates have a grand showdown with the golem army, with Rimuru having a one on one duel with the island master. He ends up winning and befriends the island master, which was a super hi tech Cyborg from before the Void century named Antak. He joins their crew. 

Guy gets the Time stop fruit.
Milim gets the Mythical Zoan Human Human fruit: model- Heracles
Leon gets a sword infused with the will of Excalibur, a zoan fruit.
Luminous gets the Elixir Elixir fruit. 
Ramiris creates her Golem Army with the new technology available.

Jameri Island Arc-

After the gang gets the upgrade and leaves the mystery island, their first encounter is none other than the wandering swordsman Hawkeye. Leon challenges him to a duel and ends up winning.

Rimuru gets an invitation to become a warlord which he accepts it. They encounter Koby and group in their next island who were stuck in a conspiracy. The crew teams up with them and saves an Idol named Atla, who was a former slave and daughter of a Celestial dragon who wanted her back at all costs and was the conspirator.

They raid the celestial dragon's personal island and save all the slaves, which then Rimuru relocates on the Mystery island and establishes a new nation, the Nation of Star Tempest.

A marine Vice admiral named Akuta defects to their side and is gifted with the Lightning Lightning fruit obtained by killing Enel. He now helps managing Star Tempest. Helmeppo is also given a devil fruit.

Veldora gets the Mythical Zoan Dragon Dragon fruit: model - storm.

Sky Island Arc-

The final arc of book 1. The crew gets to the Sky island which has some complex situations. It is ruled by a God, or The Ruler, and his twelve apostles. While the crew was having fun, Luminous gets kidnapped, enraging the crew who then decide to destroy heaven (where the ruler and the apostles lived) and rescue Luminous.