The 'Why' Behind "This Love"...

You see, this idea, though mostly my own, got it's start from this short film above.

I did begin it as a copy; the "let's play house scene", but I wanted it grow from there. When I got about halfway through, as Boe was freaking about about sleeping with Kadsey, I thought, "What if this was all a dream?". What if there was more to the story? How can I make this story benefit others for more than entertainment? Then it hit me; Bravery. By creating this world where Heterosexuality was a sin, and allowing Boe to create her own love and family within it, even through the ups and downs, I have created the perfect set up for a chance at bravery. At least I'd hope to think so.

So, here are some thanks. Thank you to youtuber, HaierUp for posting such and amazing and inspiring video. Thanks to the director of this video, K. Rocco Shields for creating this video. Thanks to r5rocks5555 for never giving up on me. Thanks to Anonymous199058 for keeping my spirits up as my fans began to drop. Thanks to Awesomeginger584 for being one of my first dedicated readers.

And a big thank you too all of you who read this story; even if you gave up after a few chapters. :)

Now, I have a suggestion. I've been reading these awesome books! Any of my other readers should go check them out!

"Ophelia" By: Awesomeginger584

"Friends Forever" By: Anonymous199058

"Whoa, Baby" By: RealityCheck101

and any of thier other stories, or mine.

And if you want to do me a favor, please read and make suggestions on my newer story: "Losing Touch..."

Also, the title is subject to change. If it does and you can't find it, I'll gladly give you the new title.

So, for now...

See Ya! See Ya!

Happy Reading!

Happy Writing!