𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪.

𝐕

✮✮✮

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  I woke up to Luther gently shaking my shoulders. We were in a large room with Luther's mom, who was humming quietly to herself. I was sat on a red, leather couch, Luther beside me.

  "Are you okay?" He asked, as I rubbed the drowsiness from my eyes, simply nodding in response. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you come with m-"
  "Luther, shut up. It's not your fault," I reassured, "How were we supposed to know this would happen?"
  He pondered for a minute before replying, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

  A group of voices from the next room, made both our heads turn. Luther looked back at me, before standing and grabbing a nearby mop. The hell was he gonna do with a mop? Bash their heads in? Highly doubt it.

  "Come on," Luther beckoned me to stand behind him, as he crept towards the curtain hanging above the door. I followed, surpressing a laugh at how stupid he looked. Luther quickly whipped the curtain aside with the mop and stepped into the room. Two walls were completely glass, and there was gym equipment at the far end of the room. It was much more modern than the rest of the house, but it looked just as expensive.

  "Ah, there they are," The ugly guy said from across the room, causing everyone to fall silent and look at us.
  "Please, join us." Blind bitch gestured to the table and I caught sight of her eating seeds from her hand. I had to bite down hard on the inside of my lip to stop myself from bursting into a fit of laughter.
  "It's okay. Nobody's gonna hurt you." Ben reassured us, after ugly guy pulled out a chair. The pretty girl offered us smoothies, Luther accepting as I politely declined. I doubted they would poison us, but who knows? I wouldn't put it past them.

  "You must be starving," Blind bitch said, Luther denying it. I, however, was more than starving. I didn't wanna eat if Luther didn't though. That wasn't a great impression.
  "Is that cashew butter?" Luther asked, eyeing a jar in the centre of the table.
  "Cashew butter, almond butter, sunflower butter, tahini, brazil nut." The pretty girl listed off the contents of the jars, as I caught sight of a plate of tiny sandwiches. Tiny sandwiches excite me way more than they should, but I just can't help it! They're so frickin' cute.

  "Wow. You know what?" Luther began, "Now that you mention it, I am feeling a little bit, uh, peckish, actually."
  "Help yourself."
  "Thanks," Luther took a seat at the table, though I remained stood up. They seemed too nice compared to yesterday. Something was wrong.

  "Sit." Ben directed, "We don't bite."
  I hesitantly joined Luther's side, still staring at the sandwiches. Blind bitch must've seen, as she handed me the plate.
  "As Alphonso said, help yourself," She said and I gave into my craving. Like I said, tiny sandwiches excite me, so naturally, a grin spread across my face at the sight of them. They tasted even better than they looked, so I took a couple more. Luther was busy helping himself to the food too, causing the whole table to stop and stare. Eventually, Ben broke the silence.