𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟.

𝐗𝐈𝐗

✮✮✮

dedicated to sselenophiliaaa <3

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  I woke up to the sound of Five's gentle snores. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, molding our bodies together. The ringing in my ears and my throbbing headache were the only things that told me I'd got completely wasted last night. I guess I was mostly thankful that I couldn't fully remember everything. It saved me the embarrassment of thinking about whatever happened with Five last night. Although, that said, I know I wouldn't have hated it.

  The warmth of his body so close to mine made it just that much harder to get up, but I managed to wriggle out of his arms. As I sat up, I noticed my dress/suit disregarded in a heap on the floor. Five's suit was beside it.
  Stretching out the stiffness in my limbs, I forced myself to get out of bed and headed towards the closet.

  There wasn't much, but I found a basic t-shirt and some shorts. I hardly needed the shorts though, since the shirt reached halfway down my thighs. Still, it was basic decency.
  Five rolled over, yawning as he did. I admired how is hair fell in his eyes, how his lips were slightly parted in sleep. Then I noticed the dark bruises around his neck.

  I rushed to the closest mirror, seeing the same marks scattered across my neck and jaw. Shit.
  I began rummaging through the drawers of the vanity in search of a concealer. Much to my surprise, I managed to find one in a similar shade to my skin tone-it was a little too light, but only noticeable if you were looking for it.
  I did my best to cover up the bruises, though they still peeked through slightly. At least it was something.

  "Morning, love." Five's sleepy voice startled me. I hadn't noticed I'd woken him with my searching.
  "Morning." I smiled back, suppressing a giggle at his messy hair. To put it nicely, it resembled a bird's nest. It was cute though.
  "You sleep okay?" He yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I nodded in response, making my way over to him.
  "You might need some of this." I held up the concealer, as he raised a brow. I pointed to my neck, gesturing for him to look at his own. He stretched and lazily walked over to the mirror. I giggled when his eyes widened slightly at the marks.

  "Oh..." He sighed, suppressing a smile. "Do it for me, would you?"
  I nodded, gesturing for him to sit down so I could cover his neck (if your skin tone is different to Five's, just pretend there's another in his shade).
  He pulled me into his lap, his hands resting on either side of my waist. I swallowed my nervousness and tried to ignore the butterflies in my stomach. He allowed me to dab down the concealer with my finger, only pulling away twice when it hurt too much.
  "Sorry-" I apologized when he winced away, though he shushed me and leaned closer again.