chapter six

Smile pov.
Monday. I hate mondays, I really wish I could stay home, oh wait, Aunt Trisha is still here! I would rather go to school than stay here.
I didn't drive wuth Summer because David picked her up, I don't know why, but, sigh nevermind.
I drove to school alone, it wasn't that boring, cause I turned on the radio, they were talking about the group of people called THE SURFERS, they're group of people who surfes, and the news says that they had an argument, which probably made them loose their match with their opponent, and that was the similar problem my team had, every single time we want to have a match, either they argue about their position and how much they feel it doesn't suit them, or they argue about who should be the captain, all this were happening between us, and on the field we display our anger against each other, but thank God for our new strong hearted caoch, he saved us, anyone who has a problem with his decision can show himself off of the team.
I got to school, and like always everywhere was busy, and since its Monday, I need to get to class before,        "Melchet!!!". Uhh he found me, " good morning coach", I greeted, ," what is good about the morning when your ass should be on the field". He said with his cold voice, now this is why I hate mondays, as a captain you have to walk harder so others could adapt better, meaning every Monday morning I have to be practicing, exercising for a whole period when everyone is resting and waiting for their next class, but I'm here showing good examples
"Ok sir, but I still have like six minutes more". I said,    " "don't make me look for you!". He said and left.
I went to my locker, and I spotted the one person I thought I would never see again! , Tessa, oh no, I need to get out of here, I tried to speed walk, when I bumped into someone, actually someone was hugging me tight,  Emma!, Ok I was happy to see her, but now is not the time girl, " hey Emma". I said, and she just smiled, well its been long since I saw her smile, but she is blocking the way to my escape, " Emma I am happy to see you, but right now I need to get going, talk to you later". I tried to go but she was not satisfied, "what's wrong? did I do something wrong you?" She asked, " nooooo", I need to tell her what happened.  "there's this girl I kinda stole from her date, actually she started it, and I wouldn't have give in  but it was Benny and really hate him, so I gave in,we went to the park, and exchanged contact,  this happened three weeks ago, and I don't want her to see me because I blocked number her and  we seen or haven't spoken since then, If don't mind, I need to go". "sigh, Smile how many times do I have to say this?  Don't go out with girls you're not interested in, we don't like that, and even if it was Benny, you should have controlled your self ".  She knew I was going to use Benny as an excuse. so I didn't say a word, "hey Smile ". It was Tessa, but she spoke with anger, " hey, how have you been?" I asked innocently, "I gave you my number and you blocked me? Is this how you behave? You go out with a girl, then you don't call her to see if she is okay, I tried to call, found out I was blocked, you're not a nice guy, and I hate what you did, but I am very sure there is something that can explain that, so I forgive you"   She was finally breathing,  actually with Emma around I can take her down, " yeah, I don't need your forgiveness cause I don't care about you, I went out with you cause I hate Benny ". I said,  her face is seriously red, eeek, " plus he has a girl friend, me". Summer said out of nowhere, her face is definitely a tomato now, " I promise, you are gonna come back to me, no guy has ever done this, except they like me, so I know what you are doing ". She said with alot of anger,    "slow down lady, we never dated, we just went out, and don't like you, and you know why?  cause you remind me of my Aunt Trisha, always a control freak, wanting everything to be her way, get over this Tessa". I said, and we left to our class, when we were far away, Summer said,   "I have good news Smile, I'm not grounded anymore!!!".
She said with excitement, "for real?" I asked just to be sure, "yes and I'm taking you out for a treat ". She added, "no no no, I'm taking you out for a treat, you're the one who has been absent, so I'll do it ". I said,  "ok, we'll treat ourselves", she said, I want to know what happened,  "hey, Summer, what really happened?". I asked, "they said something nice for the first time, so they ungrounded me, and, nevermind". She said, " nevermind what?". I asked, don't want her to keep anything from me, " sigh, they said I'll be coming soon, and  I should keep up the good work". She said, now she is sad, " don't worry Emma, everything will be fine". I tried to encourage her, " yes, everything will be fine, it will". Wow, my words of encouragement worked, "we need to get to class". 
Wait I'm I forgetting something? "Melchet!!!!!!!".