chapter eight

Smile POV.
Dylan has never been to my house, Emma has slept over my house when she and Summer had a sleepover I was not invited to.
I thought going to the house would be interesting, Katrina would definitely make us homemade cookies, chocolate to be precise.
I drove us to my home, once we were in, I remembered we had an unwanted visitor.
Aunt Trisha.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Emma pov.
It has been long since I've been to Smile's house, everyone welcomes me, it always felt like home, but Trisha, never liked me, as long as she doesn't step on my toes I don't care, "Smile, who's your friend". She said, pretending not to see me, "Aunt Trisha, this is Dylan, Dylan meet Aunt Trisha". Smile said with a boring face, "nice to meet you miss Trisha", Dylan said, "oh, what a polite kid, Nice to meet you Dylan". She said, and turned to me, I gave her a visible fake smile, "and you...", "Emma". I completed, " oh, I can never forget that name". "No you would never Trisha". I said, she started to heat up, probably remembering how much I shut her whenever she complains about me.
She turned to Smile, "why didn't you inform me that you're gonna have visitors?". She asked, "I didn't plan to, just a last minute thought". He replied, "that's not nice Smile, you should have approved from me if you can invite anyone before doing so". She said, "but Emma comes here all the time when my parents were around, they didn't mind, neither did Katrina". He replied, "well your parents aren't home, and I'm in charge not Katrina, and would have sent them but this well behaved boy stopped me". She replied, is she doing this because of me? "Why can't he do whatever he wants to do, its not your house ". I said, then she turned to me like she was waiting, "because its my family, not yours, so just keep your mouth shut". Wow, not your family, that hurts,
I never do something rude or unpleasant, unless it was needed, but I'll let this slid.
She turned to Smile, "where's Summer?".she asked,
"I don't know, I didn't drive her to school, David did". Smile replied, putting her in shock, "what? Who's David?When did this happen, and why didn't you bring her home?". She asked with anger, "her best friend, I didn't see her after school, didn't bother to look for her". He replied, them the door opened, and it was Summer, and David, this should be fun, "hey guys, good day Aunt Trisha". Summer said, the look on Trisha's face made her know that something was wrong, "who's is this, and why are you home at this hour, school closed two hours ago, where have you been?". She asked, Summer didn't know where to start from, "this is David, we hanged out after school like we always do...". She found her words, but Trisha cut her off, "the both of you should be grounded, you do whatever you want like you are in charge of yourselves , you can't keep your sister safe like the older one, and you go out with a boy, not letting anyone know where you are going". control freak, "we're not kids Aunt Trisha, we're sixteen, and we look out for ourselves, you don't have to worry". Smile defended, she looked at him with disbelief, "seriously, you need to be disciplined". "You are never going to succeed in controlling these kids like this". Frank said out of nowhere, they didn't tell me he was here, unlike Trisha, I like Frank, "and why?". She asked, "cause they are teenagers". He replied "he is right". I supported, then Katrina came in with a tray of chocolate cookies!!! "yeah, you need to flow with them". He said, "observe". I said, and turned to Frank, "last one to get a cookie, is a rotten cake!" I said and ran to get a cookie, and I won!, is I would say if I ran faster, I lost. "See? Flow". Frank said and ate his Cookie, Trisha looked at him with disbelief, before she could say anything, Smile came into the living room with a box, when did he leave? "hey I got the video game, the cookies are ready, so we can start ". Trisha inhaled and exhaled, then Katrina turned to her, " Trisha maybe Frank is right, loosen up a little with them, I never had problems with them...". Trisha cut her off, "I'm the one in charge not you, so mind your kitchen business, Katrina". She left Trisha to solve her problem, What's with her and being in charge?
Everyone settled on the couch, but Trisha left, she probably wants to scream in a pillow, cause her face was really red, "since we're six here, we'll have team mates, I'm gonna play with Dylan, Summer play with David, and Emma play with uncle Frank". Smile said while setting up, "why do I have to play with Frank?". I whined, "shut up rotten cake".