chapter Eleven

Smile POV.
It is Monday morning, and as normal, I hate Mondays,
Summer and I are not grounded, probably because of the event that happened a week ago, concerning Emma.
When I got to the room, she was smirking, that was a very normal thing for Emma, we talked, I told her about the wonderful act Lava put out there, literally that was their job, to pretend to be Emma's parents, the point  is they get payed, and that's all they care about.
I drove Summer and I to school today, on our way there, I tried to come up with a plan to escape that hard hearted caoch, but everything I thought of, was no use, even though I succeed, I'll still get punished way more than that, if I could just, "Melchet!!!!!". Why does he have to screen my name like that, does he wants to let the whole school Know that I'm here, "morning coach". I greeted, looked at me like  he was waiting for more words, "are you ready for today?". He asked, "yes sir". I replied, "are you sure Melchet?, you don't look very good". He asked, is he trying to trick me? Coach never cares about how you feel, he just wants the job done, so what's with all these?, "Yes sir". I replied, "no boy, I don't think you should do this today, just take today off, we'll see tomorrow at practice, inform the rest, we're not meeting today, ok?". He said, and left, he didn't let me say a word, I'm happy I don't have to exercise this morning, but why is everyone acting so weird, its like they're hiding something from me, same with Emma, when we were talking she didn't look at me, it was like she knew she would say something she wouldn't  want to say by looking at me, she hardly talk to me at school, I feel like she is abstaining from me, I'm glad Emma is fine, that's all I care about.
I have one full period to waste, just like everyone else.

//////////////////////
It is launch time, Emma didn't talk to me in class, can't see her anywhere, we'll deal with that later, right now, I need to eat.
I sat on a bench, enjoying launch. few minutes later, David sat opposite me, David, my sister's best friend sat opposite me, I don't talk to him, cause I don't like him, and he never bothered to have a conversation with me, but today just seems so odd, and I'm uncomfortable, "what?". I asked, "I want to talk to you". He replied, "that's very obvious, but I'd rather not talk to you". I said, and was about to leave when he said, "its about Summer". What happened to my sister? So I sat down, "what about her?". I asked, "she has been acting weird lately". He said, "what exactly do you mean?". I asked, "I think she is hiding something, she hardly hangout with me, we hardly talk to each other, things has not been the same after the party you guys had".  He replied, I'm happy about the fact that she does not talk to him like before, it feels like a payback for stealing her away from me, but I want to know what's really going on, and she is hiding something just like Emma,  "I think she is seeing someone". He added, "she is literally with you all the time, how could she be seeing someone?". I asked,  "don't know, but she is definitely hiding something ". He replied, then he took out a piece of paper that had a phone number written on it, "here, I'll keep investigating, we'll talk later ". He said and left.
Dylan showed up right after he left, "dude, i didn't know you talk to David ". He said, "I don't talk to him Dylan". I replied, "then what was that?". He asked, "he said something about Summer hiding something, he thinks she's seeing someone ". I said, I sounded worried, but Dylan started laughing, "what's so funny?". I asked, "you don't see it?". He asked, "see what?". I asked, "he is just jealous. Maybe she is seeing someone, he could have handled that himself, but knowing how stubborn your sister is, he feels you're the one who can end it, totally ". He replied, resumes laughing.
He is probably right, but I wonder who it could be.