Chapter fourteen

EMMA POV.
Smile isn't moving, looks like he us frozen, "Smile?". I called, and waved my hands in front of him, but he didn't move, David on the other hand is just glaring at Summer,  "Smile say something, please". Summer said, "I don't know what to say, Benny is a jerk, a spoilt brat, how could you". Smile said, "he was that when we were seven, you don't talk to him so you wouldn't know ". Summer said, "wow, just wow, ". Smile said, "I knew you didn't like him, that's why I didn't tell you". Summer said, "Summer, it's not that I don't like him, I hate him, I don't want him to hurt you......". Smile said, but Summer cut him off, "he won't hurt me". "You don't know that!". Smile said, "you know I'm friends with Benny, he is a really good guy". Dylan said, "ok, maybe.....". Smile said but this wierdo, David, interrupted him, "you're seriously gonna let this be?". "What can I do?, they've been dating for three weeks now". Smile replied, so this was his plan, to ruin Summer's relationship,  "David what is your problem?". Summer asked, "of all people, you had to choose him". He replied, "and who are you to choose for her?". Dylan asked, "I have been her friend for years". David replied, who cares about him, "so.?". Smile asked, "I have been her twin brother, how special are you?". Smile asked, but David ignored him, and turned to Summer, "you don't know Benny". He said, "and I assume you do". Summer replied,  "yes I do!". He shouted, "no you don't jealous freak ". Dylan replied, "I'm not jealous, I'm.....". "Trying to protect her ". Dylan interrupted, "alright, its time for you to leave David, you've over stayed your welcome". Smile said, and Summer agreed, "are you serious? You're kicking me out". David said, "yes we are". Summer replied, "you don't know what you doing ". David replied, "and is that a threat?". Dylan asked,                "leave David ". Smile said, "ok, I'm leaving". He replied, he picked his bag, Smile opened the door for him, showing him his way out, he moved closer, and just as he was about to leave, Summer said, "and just so you know, whatever we had, is over, I don't want to ever see you again". "I won't ever think of you Summer".