Chapter Twenty Eight

Uncle Frank POV.
I never knew this lady could be interesting, she said she was from a small town, she told me how interesting it was living there, especially her childhood.
I spent my time disliking her, but I didn't seek to know her more.

waiting for food is annoying, but with Katrina, I felt like waiting more, I didn't want her to stop talking.

She's always the quiet type, maybe because no one, payed attention to her.

Today just seems so......"here's your order". The waiter said, great.
"Thank you so much". Katrina said with a little smile.
her little smile is cute, just imagine how cuter it'll be if it was wider.
"Can we go now?". She asked, "sure, but I need to drop something off on the way". I lied, "ok, but you would have to make it brief". She replied, "ok" I said,

Katrina told me about the beautiful flowers she has in her home town, she said it's natural saint makes her smile.

So I stopped at the mall and bought an artificial flower and a perfume.
I got back to the car, "you said you wanted to drop off something". She reminded me of my lie, "oh right, I lied". I confessed, "why?". She asked, "so I could get this". I replied while getting the flower out, "you got me a flower". She asked, with disappointment, "yes". I replied, "and why would you do that?". She asked, "you said the flowers in your home town had pleasant smell, but there's no flower around here with that kind of magic, so I got you an artificial one, and a perfume with a pleasant smell, just spray it on the flower, and you're good to go". I explained, then she started laughing, not loudly, not too low, but softly.
Wow, even her laugh is like a beautiful treasure .
"You didn't tell me you were this funny". She said, but I smiled, "thank you". She said, then she took the perfume and sprayed it on the flower, and smelled it, "it has a beautiful saint, but not so natural". She said with a wider smile.
Now that's what I've been looking for
Mission accomplished!!!!