Chapter Ninteen

Smile POV.
Emma is really drunk, "hey!!!!, You want some?". She asked, "no, I hate it. Why are you drinking, you aren't supposed to have any of these". I said and tried to take the glass away from her, "no, I want more!!!". She screamed, I was soft, I didn't want to be harsh on her, but  I can't do that right now, so I took the glass away from her, forcefully, then dragged her out of the party, into my car, she is very stubborn, very step to the car was war, she kept on whining like a baby, I can't carry her, I don't want her to throw up on me.
We got to the car, and she was calm, next thing I know, she had another bottle with her all this while, "Emma!!!". I shouted, "what". She asked like she didn't do anything, "stop drinking!". I said and tried to gey it off her hold, but I failed, then she started crying, "just leave me alone". She said, normally I would say she is drunk, she must be having mixed feelings, but in this case, she sounded really hurt, "Emma, you have developing Cancer, you shouldn't drink this, I'm very sure in the next few months, you won't be a cancer patient.......". I was interupted by her laugh, she thinks this is funny?. "Emma, this isn't funny". I said, then she looked at me with a serious face, for a while, then she started laughing again, "Emma what is so funny". "You are!!!, You think I have developing Cancer". She said and laughed out loud, I don't get it, she has been taking her drugs, I'm very sure Lava would make sure of that, or maybe. "Emma". I called, she looked at me, "have you been taking your drugs?". I asked, then she looked at me in the eyes and smiled, "maybe I have, maybe not". She replied, "don't play with me Emma". I said, with A lot of strength, "have you been taking your drugs?". I asked again, she looked away this time, "no I haven't, and it is part of my plan". She admitted, what plan is she talking about, "what plan?". I asked, but she ignored me, "What plan are you talking about Emma???". I asked again, "don't scream at me, you have no idea what it is like to be a puppet, all my life I have endured, thinking, oh this is the twenty first century, things change. Thing did change, but it had no effect in my life.
my mom was once like me, but she accepted it, and expect that I should do the same.
Sometimes I envy you, you have a loving family, your parents supports you, you are free to dream, to decide what you want to do, and want to be". She said and continued with her drink, I couldn't stop her, I couldn't help her, I had to watch her in her own pain with my heart pained, I never knew my friend was going through such thing, I knew about her parents, but I didn't think further, I couldn't help her.
"I've always wanted to be someone in life, I've always wanted to dream, just like every other teenagers". Dhe said. She started crying, I never thought I would see her this way, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't want you to be hurt, I didn't plan for you to find out tonight, I.........". She threw up outside my window, when she was done, she threw the bottle away, and looked at me and smiled, "hmmmm Smile, I love your name,".