Chapter seventeen

EMMA POV.
Mum and dad wanted a video call again, so I'm gonna be late for the party, Lava has been on my neck ever since I lied to her, I didn't tell her I was going to a party, because that isn't the perfection they're looking for, so I lied, I told her I was going to have a study night with Summer, and it was very important do I can't miss it, since then, she has been like, "are you even ready for the study?, Aren't you supposed to study ahead of them?".  I've been lying to them ever since I met them.
It was time for the video call and as usual, that scared feeling is always available, last time was good, but this time, I don't know what they're going to say, be brave Emma, they're not gonna win this war, yes this is a war, I don't want to be a puppet, I want to be free, but nothing like that is present in my life, I'm gonna have to fight for it, no one will support me, so I'm a lone wolf, ready to fight, but with patients, cause after tonight, things are going to change, I've been planning this since when I knew I had Cancer, I......"Emma!!!". Lava screamed, jerking me back to reality, "come down stairs, now !!!". She said, sorry I meant,  she screamed, causing my ear to bleed. Lava, I hate her.
"Sit". Delve ordered, and I obeyed, I always want to disobey them, but to complete my plan, I have to be obedient, soft, and gentle like a dove.
I saw my mum and dad again, on the big screen, emotionless as usual, I did the same, but deep down, I'm so scared, "Amore, I heard you have been doing well, with your study, health and everything, I'm very happy and proud of you, but we have called today to inform you about the time you have left in that unkept, imperfect country, I won't let you stay there anymore, I would have asked you to leave immediately, but we're having some issues here, we would let you stay for two more weeks, and no exemption. get ready Amore, you're leaving California". My dad said, and the screan turned Black.
I promise you dad, this is the last time you will see me.
Right now I have a party to attend to.