chapter nine

Smile POV.

GAME OVER, and that's all thanks to uncle Frank, and Emma, they kept on arguing with each other, and they lost.
Aunt Trisha has been gone for a while, but as long as she is not bothering us, I don't care, plus we're out of snacks, but thankfully Katrina made something to eat, this isn't dinner time, but since we have visitors, she has to entertain them.
We all got to the table, and Aunt Trisha joined us, "what are we having?". Aunt Trisha asked, "rice, its a really nice dish, you'll love, I made it with beef, and vegetables". Katrina replied with great delight.
So we ate, and it was wonderful, "David just texted me, he said they want to have a video call with the us". Uncle Frank said, I seriously don't remember how long my mum and dad has been gone, I really miss them, although they're mostly absent.
We all settled on the couch, and they picked up, "hey!!!, Oh my babies, how are you doing?". Mum said, and we all greeted each other, "so, how's your vacation?". I asked, "amazing, its really beautiful here". Mum said, her smile was so beautiful, I hardly see my mum this way, probably because I hardly see her, She's always busy, she must be really happy. "Well, that's why I picked this place, its beautiful as you are, and so is your smile". Dad said, and then everyone was like, "awwwwwwn". While my mum was blushing, "ok, so how are you guys doing there?". Mum asked. I would have said we're not doing well, but they're on vacation, don't wanna bother them, just look at how happy my mum is, it won't last that long, cause once they're here, that's back to business.
"Its really great Mum, school, the dance team, everything is awesome, Uncle Frank, and Aunt Trisha are really great guardians". Summer lied, at least I didn't have to do that, "so David, where exactly is that place?, I think it'll be great for me when I want to go for a vacation". Uncle Frank asked my dad, "its an island, some where in Canada, its really great Frank, but you need to go with someone, it'll be better that way". Dad replied, uncle Frank rolled his eyes, he obviously knows what my dad is talking about, uncle Frank can't and don't want to be in a real relationship, he loves being free with every lady that comes his way, he feels that being in a relationship is a whole lot of work, he is not ready for stuffs like that.
"Oh David, Frank can come here and have fun with himself, he doesn't have to be with someone, most times he might want to be on his own and rest for a while, plus there alot of people here, so he's definitely going to meet someone". Mum said, "see, she seems to understand, unlike you". Uncle Frank said, "okay.., apart from the nice view, is there anything interesting there". Emma asked, "yeah there's a lot of fun stuff here, we're always getting entertained, by comedians and most times we go for a challenge, depending on the people's mood, most times the men here would pick up weights or tires either ways its amazing here ". Mum replied, "that's something my dad loves doing, nothing interests him other than competitions and stuffs like that". Dylan said, "maybe I'll go there one day ". Aunt Trisha said, yeah maybe, "so, where's Katrina, I haven't seen her since ". Dad asked, we looked around, Katrina didn't seem close by, we turned back at them and they said, "ummm, we need to go now, we'll talk later, we love you so so much, bye". And they were gone, "that was short ". Dylan said, "yeah, I have to go now, see you guys later". Emma said, "why now?". I asked, "my curfew ". She replied, oh, she moved towards the door, but she almost lost her balance, and I kept my hands set ready to catch her, but she didn't fall, "are you okay?". I asked, "yeah I'm fine". She replied, but I'm not sure she is, I'm a little worried.
So Dylan and I saw her off, we saw her driver, his name is Ted, he is really nice to Emma. "Hey Ted". Emma greeted, he just nod his head, "how are you doing today miss Emma". Ted asked, "I'm good Ted, but I told you, you don't have to call me miss, just Emma is fine, please don't say miss". Emma replied. "I know, but I'm so use to saying miss that I always forget". He replied and chuckled, showing his beautiful smile, Emma wanted to laugh, but she started coughing really hard, it didn't want to stop, everyone is in so much shock, I tried to hold her up so she wouldn't fall, cause it was serious. So Dylan called for help soon after uncle Frank came, and we took her to the hospital, but on our way she fell unconscious, "EMMA".