Chapter Twenty one

Emma POV.
I woke up in Smile's room, I don't know how I got here, I'm not in my party clothes, who changed me?. My head hurts, I think I hit my head, I can't really remember what happened at the party, and........oh no, I told Smile everything!, no! that wasn't part of the plan!, I knew he was going to be against it, but, "hey". It was Smile, I didn't look at him, he sounded sad, that is all thanks to me, "how are you feeling?". He asked, I didn't reply,  he didn't do anything,  he stood there for a while, then he gave up and left, I didn't know when tears flowed from my eyes.
I stayed in the room, few minutes later, Katrina came in , "how are you feeling?". She asked, did Smile tell her everything?. "My head hurts". I replied, "yeah, Smile told me you hit your head". She said, he didn't tell her, she gave me pain killers, and soup, "good night Emma". Huh? "What time is it?". I asked, "nine o'clock". She replied, "how long have I been asleep?". I asked, "two days, and you still need to rest". She replied, "one more question, who changed me?" I asked, then she smiled, "it was me". I felt so much relief, then went back to sleep, thinking about Smile.

//////////////////////
Smile POV.
The next morning, Emma's phone rang, I picked it up and I saw the name, "pure evil". Who could it be, so I responded, "hello?". I said, "this isn't Emma, where is my daughter?". She asked, then I realized, this was Lava, Emma savad her name as pure evil,  really funny Emma. "hello? How is the study going and when she going to be home?". Lava asked, I guess I'm not the only one who lied, "the study is not over ma'am, infact she is not allowed to go home until we confirm that she is ready ". I replied, I don't know when Emma is gonna wake up, and if I tell her the truth, Emma is going to be in a lot of trouble, "is that going to be the same for other students?". She asked, other students? What did Emma say to her, "yes ma'am". I replied,  " please inform me when she would be allowed to come home, I miss her so much ". She said, "ok, good day ma'am ". I replied, sigh, this is going to be a long day.