Chapter Twenty

Smile POV.
She slept off, my best friend has been in so much pain, and I as a best friend didn't do anything about it, I knew about it, but did nothing, why am I there other than to help.
Emma needs to sleep in a comfy place, I can't take her to her house, cause she is a mess, Lava wouldn't like that, and she would definitely be punished, or they could take her back!.
so I'll take her home, Katrina can help her.
I got out of the car, and went round to Emma's side and opened the door.
How do I get her out of here, I can't carry her, but there is no other choice, maybe I could drag her, but she is gonna wake up, sigh, I stood there for a moment, then I did it, I picked her up in a bridal style, and I kept saying in my mind, "please don't drop her". I walked into the house, I dropped her on the couch, "you have a lot of weight Emma". I thought, "what is going on here?". Katrina asked out of nowhere, I'm glad it wasn't Aunt Trisha.
She observed Emma, then she looked at me, "I didn't kill her". I told her, just incase, "ok, what happened to her". She asked, I need her help, so I have to tell her the truth, "she was at the party, we were at the party, and she hit her head, And was unconscious,  I was scared so I brought her home". I lied, and she bought it, "did she drink?". She asked, if I say yes, it would make my story believe able and she would suspect that Emma's health could be in danger, but if I say no, she would suspect me, "yes, but a little". I lied again, "ok, she needs to stay in somewhere comfy, but all the rooms are occupied, we can't use your parents room". She said, "we could keep her in my room". I suggested, "and where would you sleep?". She asked, "in my room.". I said, she looked at me, ...oh. I just gave out my room to Emma,  " l'll sleep on the couch". I said, "better". She replied, so I picked her up, here we go again .