1

Moans and groans were heard as two pairs of lips were merged together in a hot and messy make-out. On a cb250t, mikey aka manjiro sano has his beautiful girlfriend (y/n) (l/n) on his lap. The two were on a date earlier to the arcade where the small blonde won her a charm bracelet as the prize.

His hand squeezes the (h/c)-ette's ass gently, not once removing his lips from her soft ones. Unfortunately, as much as he wants to spend more time with her, fate had other plans. His phone—which was in his pocket—vibrated, prompting him to remove his mouth from the female, sighing, "gomen, (y/n)-chin."

She shakes her head, wiping the edge of her lips as she watch mikey take out his phone, answering the phone call, "ken-chin?..what is it?...didn't i tell you i'm busy today?" mikey demands slightly, sighing as he rests his one hand on her thigh, thumb caressing the skin, "...alright, we'll discuss this tomorrow at the meeting." He hangs up.

Obsidian hues dart back to (e/c) ones, "where were we now?" He smirks, hand cupping the back of his girlfriend's head and tugging her so he can plant his lips back onto hers, her hand instinctively woven in his blonde hair.

Mikey kept his girlfriend in secret, not even his gang knows about her. He doesn't want his enemies to find out and take advantage of her or use the (h/c)-ette against him. She was precious to him. She was his obsession, his precious angel. He would kill anyone who dares to touch a single hair on her head.

"so, where are we going next?" (y/n) asks him, hugging him from behind as they rode down the highway, passing the cars along the way. Her doe eyes glimmering at him in the rearview mirror.

Mikey smirks, glancing back at her, "where ever we want!" He led them to his special place where he kicks down the stand of his bike, helping the girl off it as the two sit down, sharing a taiyaki she had bought, "are you running away to the sea too?...blob..blob..blob.."

(y/n) giggles as she reciprocates, "as long as you're with me...blob, blob, blob..!"

The short blonde softens his eyes at her, watching adoringly as she munches on the pastry-filled treat. He did not know how he can be so lucky to find a girl like her. Normally, he wouldn't care much in finding a girlfriend since his gang was his No.1 priority, but then he stumbled upon the (h/c)-ette.

He remembers the day very clearly. It was two years ago, during Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~

No one POV
December 20th, 2003

It was the month of December. It was the coldest day of the winter season. The sky was overcast with clouds and chilly winds were blowing. It was a shade of blue-black since the day was getting shorter and the nights longer. The temperature went down to minus zero degrees. Everybody was shivering due to cold. Water froze in pipes and on the lakes.

The cold, freezing, frostbite that nips at her nose and fingertips carrying little snowflakes, makes all her troubles go away. Fingers and toes are numb, but it's a good feeling. It's one of the wonderful things about the winter season. Bundled up like a little kid as she waited for her transportation.

Snow was lightly falling from the sky in small flurries. Everyone is outside enjoying the weather or inside cuddled up in a warm blanket with a cup of hot coco watching the small balls of white as it falls like rain on a gloomy day. Although, who would want to stay in?

Boarding a bus, (y/n) looked around for an available seat but unluckily everywhere was taken. She opted to hold onto the pole, leaning her weight on it. She was headed to the town near the city. She felt like going on an outing for the day.

Once her stop arrived, she got off. Looking around, her eyes spotted a library and instantly went inside. Going into the mystery section, she scanned the many options of books and picked one out, checking the synopsis and decided to buy it.