32

.....A cup shattered to the ground in pieces.....

Everyone was frozen. Shock, confusion and disbelief coursing through their veins.

(y/n) stammered, ignoring the liquid that seeps through her clothes as she looks at emma wide eyed, "w-what?.." she then shakes her head in denial, "no, izana is my big brother." She turns to the honey-blonde girl who was stunned by what she says.

"what are you talking about (y/n)? izana is my brother and he's also mikey's half-brother. My original name is 'kurokawa' and i have a brother by that name. I was only with him till i was three." Emma then senses the growing tension in the room and hesitantly asks, "....what's wrong..?"

(y/n) stands up, looking down at emma with anger and disbelief, "what's wrong?" She begins in a controlled whisper, "what's wrong is that izana is my biological brother!!..my mother has a photo of him on our table!!!" She rose her voice, visibly upset and frustrated.

emma was in disbelief, "no way." She whispers horrified, glancing at mikey, who remains frozen, "then that would mean...we're sisters...and mikey is your—-" half brother too...

"NO!!" (y/n) shouts, causing them to flinch as they look at her panicked face as she backs away, shaking her head, "no, that's not true! we're not related at all, because if we were...then that means...manjiro and me were....we....have an incest relationship!!!" She exclaims, tears running down her face, "and everything was just a lie..." she whispers in grief.

She felt so disgusted with herself...she had sex with her half-brother! the thought of it had her scratching at her arms, wanting to get rid of the burning sensation she suddenly feels. She never felt more dirty than ever...his touch..was poison.

mikey snaps out of it when he hears that, he instantly stands up with a worried look, cautiously approaching the (h/c)-ette, who was in a state of frenzy, "(y/n)-chin..." he began, when she cut him off.

(y/n) snaps at him, sobbing, "stay away!!" She backs away from the short male, who tries to talk to her and figure this whole mess out. He didn't want to lose her...not like this... "don't touch me!!!" She yanks her hands out from his grasp and runs out his room, leaving the others in shock.

"(y/n)!!!" mikey shouts, about to go after her immediately when emma calls him back, a worried look on her face as well.

"mikey, wait!" The honey-blonde calls out, "chasing after her might not be a good idea. Didn't you see the way she flinched at you!? being close to her is not what she needs right now." She tries to say, touching her brother's arm gently.

mikey snaps his head to his sister, glaring. His action surprised them all, "then what the fuck do you suppose i do!?..I'm all she needs right now! I can't just leave her alone!" He raises his voice, "fuck this whole thing!....I love (y/n)!!!" He declares loudly, shocking them even more.

emma slaps him, frowning. The stunned silence was evident in the room. She takes a deep breath, "I'll let it slide just this once that you rose your voice at me," she pauses, "I understand you love (y/n)...but until this thing is figured out i suggest you don't go near her. Being apart is what's best." She says.

mikey slumps his shoulders, obsidian hues spotting (y/n)'s shirt and automatically going to it, picking it up and rubbing it against his face, his eyes lowered, "I don't think you need to worry about that...seeing her reaction...I don't think (y/n)-chin will want to be with me anymore." He clenches his fist tightly against the fabric before shooting his eyes open, determination set, "I don't know if we're really related at all and if (y/n)-chin is my half-sister, but even if it is, that wouldn't stop me from loving her...we're in too deep..on an intimate level and definitely much more than that." He admits lowly.

"mikey..." draken murmurs, feeling terrible for the short male. He had never seen him so dejected in his life before, as if he lost a piece of himself.

toman's leader looks at him and takemichy, "tell me more about izana kurokawa." He demands.

~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) rushes into her home, ignoring her mother's worried calls for her as she shuts her bedroom door close, collapsing on the bed and crying. Her heart was in agony as salty tears dripped down her face. She didn't want it to be true...she loves mikey a lot...and for everything to come crashing down so suddenly with information like that...it hurt.

That would mean she can't be with him anymore, and she'll never find someone like him again. Someone who can make her laugh, comfort her, treat her right, someone to share burdens with and whisper each other's secrets to the other. All the cuddling, kisses and love-making they've shared...it will all go away like nothing. She didn't want that.

What should she do? The exhaustion and mentally draining thoughts soon put her to sleep where she had a nightmare for the first time....

The next morning, she didn't receive no messages or calls from mikey. (y/n) slowly at up, tears welling in her eyes as she believes this is the end of their relationship once and for all. She wipes the salty liquid away with her hand, sniffling. She felt so yuck...but she also felt tired, drained, sad, disgusted, confused.

She felt the day was going slower than ever and time was taking its sweet time, or was it just her feeling that way? She didn't bother going to school at all and didn't have even come downstairs for breakfast with her mom. She just wants to lock herself away in the room and be confided from society. She didn't want to see no one....

........the doorbell rang....meaning someone was here......but who could it be..?

a/n: enjoy!! There's gonna be a rift/strain in mikey and (y/n)'s relationship, so i hope the angst and sorrow (I've never tried writing it before) was okay in this chapter.