26

February 2006

The sky was bright and sunny as any other day. The cold from winter still bares its frosty fangs in japan. Despite how casual it was, (y/n) felt something awry in the air, like an ominous feeling. She got ready for school before heading downstairs for breakfast.

Her mother was sat on the chair, a cup of coffee in front of her with her hands wrapped around it. Her eyes held a dazed look, as if she was thinking of something. The half-eaten breakfast sits cold.

"ma?..is everything alright?" (y/n) asks, taking her place in front of her mother and eating her breakfast which was some toast and omelette. She furrows her brows when she sees the older woman blink, darting her gaze to her with unfocused eyes.

"hm?" ms. (l/n) hums mindlessly before snapping out of it, she chuckles nervously, waving her hand dismissively, "ah, sorry dear. i was just thinking of some things, nothing serious." She reassures her daughter with a weak smile.

(y/n) was unconvinced but dismissed it. She finished her breakfast before kissing her mother on the cheek a farewell before rushing to the front door, seeing the time. She puts on her shoes before leaving. Outside, she see's mikey waiting for her on his bike, grinning at her, "yo, (y/n)-chin!" He waves his hand, watching as she approaches.

"hey, manjiro."

The (h/c)-ette kisses her boyfriend in greeting before getting on, her arms naturally went around his torso as he starts his bike, the two heading to school. The short male tilts his head back to glance at her, "(y/n)-chin, I won't be able to pick you up from school today..toman business and all." He sighs regretfully, but he has his priorities as a leader as well...even though he really wants to spend more time with the female.

(y/n) hums, "it's okay, I'll just take the bus home." She waves off, the two slowing down as he stops right behind the school, watching as she got off, the two kissed once more after making sure no one saw (her classmates don't know).

As school started, she felt this uneasy feeling inside her. Her hand writing the notes from the board as she tries to concentrate. Truth be told, she did feel a bit lonely without mikey and draken around...it was just her in the classroom.

Even at lunch, she lost her appetite but managed to pull through. She was gonna see her boyfriend later in the evening anyways, it was just a few hours away. She took out her phone when she felt it vibrate, smiling widely when she saw it was a message from her boyfriend checking up on her. She quickly responds till she had to return to class.

School came to an end faster than she expected. (y/n) leaves the building after all the students, on her way to the bus stop. As she did, she couldn't help but feel uneasy, as if someone was watching her....

She heard footsteps rapidly approaching her from behind and before she can turn to see the perpetrator, she screams in panic and fear as she's snatched up and over someone's shoulder, her fists pound into their back, legs kicking. She heard a grunt, "dammit, she kicked my nose!"

The female was quickly shoved in a car, tears filling her eyes as she was getting kidnapped! She froze when she heard a familiar voice, "(y/n)-chan, stop screaming, it's us." She sniffles, sitting up when her eyes find muto's and sanzu's, the latter sitting extremely close to her; almost protectively, "it's you..." she murmurs, wiping her eyes confused and scared.

Muto nods, glancing at her in the rearview mirror of his car, which the girl realizes she's inside, "good, now stop struggling, we're just going somewhere." He says vaguely.

(y/n) notices two unfamiliar men in red uniforms who were occasionally glancing at her; a man with a black braid and thick build and the other had shaved blonde hair with a tattoo on the side of it. The drive was extremely quiet, an air of tension and slight awkwardness. She notices that they arrive at a warehouse with more members in red.

Muto parks the car and everyone gets out but her. She realizes they were in another gang territory, "come on." The former toman member lightly commands, holding the car door open for her to step out. She shakes her head, huddling further inside. He sighs and reaches back inside to grab her ankle, yanking her back to him.

(y/n) yelps as she slides downwards on the car-seat to muto, who hauls her over his shoulder, he grunts when her elbow hits his head. She struggles to escape his clutches, realizing he and sanzu were betraying toman!

As they enter the warehouse, all eyes went to them and the girl. Footsteps were heard approaching them.

"I told you to bring her, not kidnap her!!!" A deep voice shouts and she feels hands pulling her off muto's shoulder and being embraced tightly, "....you're finally here..." the male whispers in her ear, causing her to shiver.

(3y/n) is confused on who this guy is as he slowly pulls away from her, holding her arms length and giving the opportunity for her to see his face. Her eyes took in his tanned skin, orchid hues, platinum hair and hanafuda earring hanging from his ears. He looks familiar to her..as if she's seen him somewhere...that's when her mind flashes to the photograph her mother had, "you're...." She starts but trails off unsure.

"izana kurokawa...your big brother." He introduces. The male stares at her, observing her too. He finally found his sister, his blood related sister. He took a DNA test out of curiosity one day because his (fake) mother had told him he was given away by his real mother. He soon found out he had a sibling, a little sister. He was excited and a bit skeptical but biology doesn't lie.

So he took a visit to shibuya where his sibling and mother lives at, he could care less for the latter. Anyways, once he located the address, he rang the doorbell and the door opens, revealing his mother. He pauses, observing her from head to toe and taking her in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ms. (l/n) gasps, hand to her mouth as she instantly recognizes him, how could she not?.."izana?" She breathes out, stammering, "how..?" He cut her off, barging in the house and looking around, seeing his own photograph from his toddler days on the console table. His orchid eyes take in his sister, seeing her beautiful smile. He softens a bit.

"So you know who i am, huh mother?" Izana spats, facing her with a glare, "how could you not? after all, you did abandon me and here you are making housy with my sibling!" His mother tries to say something in defense but he shot her a menacing look, silencing her, "look, I'm over it. Anyways I'm not here for you, I'm here for my sister. Where is she?" He demands, looking around for any sight of her (h/c) hair.

Ms. (l/n) stutters, eyes teary, "uhm..she's at school." She wipes her eyes from her tears, "oh, izana, I'm so sorry for leaving you but i was wasn't ready and—" he scoffs, rolling his eyes as he didn't care. He was still her child...or was....

"yeah, whatever." Izana runs a hand through his hair, "...does she even know about me?" He asks, picking up a picture frame of his sister and admiring it before placing it down, turning to his mother with a cold look.

Ms. (l/n) nods, "she does but she didn't know your name because i...didn't tell her..." she pauses, "she wanted to contact you but didn't know how." She says. Izana's orchid eyes light up at the last part, his sister wanted to see him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that meeting, he told his mother not to say a word about this conversation to (y/n) and that he will eventually come by to get her...

...and now she was here...right in front of him.

(y/n) looks at him wide eyed, frozen, "...big bro..?" She whispers. He nods. The rest of the tenjiku members were surprised themselves by the news that izana has a sister. His right hand; kakucho was glancing at the female with curious eyes.

The haitani brothers instantly recognize her, "isn't that the girl from the toman and valhalla fight?" Ran nods, eyeing her with a lazy grin.

kisaki and hanma were too speechless to say something, "oh shit." The zombie man chuckles in disbelief. This was messed up on all levels. The fact (y/n) and mikey were a couple and she was related to izana, who is technically the short male's brother.

A period of silence swept the warehouse before she broke it, "....why am i here?..."

a/n: enjoy!!! lmao, I wonder what's gonna happen now?!