11

Now that the captains and vice captains of toman know about mikey's relationship with (y/n), things have changed. They get to see a side of mikey that only their eyes have witnessed; how clingy he was to the girl, how touchy he was, how protective he was. It was surprising to the boys and a little bit uncomfortable/jealous seeing him make advances towards the female right in front their eyes.

mikey has scheduled a meeting for the gang, in which, he will openly reveal to his fellow members that he does have a girlfriend. He tries not to show his emotions on how he was really feeling about the situation.

(y/n) hugs mikey from his torso, burying her face in his back as he rode down the streets heading to musashi shrine—where the others are waiting for him. She was nervous to see her boyfriend's gang for the very first time.

She feels them slowing down before coming to a stop. She removes her face from his back, looking around. There were motorbikes all around parked. Her eyes dart to the short blonde who gets off, holding his hand out for her to take, which she does.

mikey and her approach the stairs, where draken was patiently waiting for them. He greets the (h/c)-ette with a smile before looking at his leader, "the others are already here." He says as all three of them climb the big stairs.

(y/n) looks down, squeezing mikey's hand for comfort. She feels his glance on her before hearing his voice, "nervous?" She looks at him and draken, both side-eyeing her, waiting for her answer.

She nods, chuckling nervously, "is it that obvious?" they nod, "erm..well, it's the first time you're introducing me to your gang in two years so..." she tries to explain.

mikey wraps his arm around her waist securely, looking ahead of him just as they reach the landing of the shrine where all the members of toman automatically bow with their hands behind their back, "there's nothing to be nervous about, i'm here." He reassures with a grin as the three walk down towards a smaller stairs up ahead.

He climbs it with the (h/c)-ette right beside and as they reach the top, he pushes her behind him slightly, opening his mouth to address toman, obsidian hues stoic, "our meeting will now commence!!" He shouts for them to hear, prompting the men to straighten back up, "today i have an important announcement to make..." he pauses, eyeing them.

"I would like to introduce someone important to me...she means the world to me and i want every single one of you to respect her and treat her as you would do me! If anyone disrespects her...you'll answer me..." mikey threatens, eyes narrowing into a murderous glare, scaring everyone as shivers go down their spine.

The short blonde glances behind him, head turning slightly, he closes his eyes and smiles at (y/n) warmly, holding his hand out, "come, my angel." He murmurs, trying to coax her.

(y/n) had 'stage' fright, a bit unnerved of all the eyes expectantly waiting...wondering what's going on. She shakes her head, hiding more behind mikey, who chuckles at her cuteness.

He coaxes her a bit more before she finally grasps his hand, taking a deep breath as he tugs her out from behind him and right next to him for everyone in toman to see. Murmurs were suddenly heard as they wonder who she is.

mikey looks at his gang once more, holding the (h/c)-ette's hand tightly, eyes cold and stoic, "(y/n)-chin is my girlfriend!...your queen!! disrespect her and I'll fucking beat the shit out of you!!"

"YES SIR!!" Everyone bows. The meeting continues as usual before the short blonde dismisses them, leaving the captain and vice captains behind.

(y/n), feeling comfortable that she wasn't under so many eyes, smacks her boyfriend on the chest repeatedly, an embarrassed blush on her cheeks, "did you seriously have to say 'queen'?"

mikey laughs, grabbing her wrists and tugging her to him, leaning his face close to hers as he observes her expression, amused, "of course, these guys gotta know that you're not just someone...but that you're my girl." His knuckles brush her cheek briefly before wrapping his arm around her waist.

(y/n) hides her face in his shoulder, smiling.

chifuyu blinks, mouth pursing as he watches along with the others, "our boss is fucking lucky...isn't he?" They nod, agreeing to his words. The (h/c)-ette is indeed very pretty.

baji chuckles as he eyes the couple, "but she's precious cargo, so we gotta be careful around her or mikey will have our heads."

The short blonde waves his hands at his friends as he take (y/n)'s hand, the two of them leaving so he can drop her home, she gives the boys a smile (blushes on their face) before walking off with her boyfriend.

As she gets on the bike behind mikey, he speaks, "see?..it wasn't bad, was it?" He grins in her direction, watching amused as she huffs but the sliver of a smile was noticeable.

"not particularly..." the (h/c)-ette begins, resting her head on his back, "but that doesn't mean i like being the center of attention." She pouts.

mikey laughs, "when you're with me you gotta get used to it, (y/n)-chin." He glances back to see her playful frown.

It was silent for a while as the (h/c)-ette gazes at the other cars and buildings. Things are going to change from now on, she could feel it....she just hopes it's for the good.

Unbeknownst to her, that a certain crybaby hero has just time-traveled in the past to stop toman and save his girlfriend.....

a/n; enjoy!! Short chappie, i know, but I'll try and do longer ones.