15

mikey lays on (y/n)'s bed with his obsidian hues staring up at the ceiling, legs crossed. He was thinking about what transpired between moebius at the warehouse when he heard the bathroom open (she has one in her room), darting his eyes to his girlfriend who comes out in a towel, his stoic eyes following her every moment, taking in her wet appearance.

(y/n) was about to take her towel off when she feels mikey's gaze on her, causing her to frown in his direction, "look away!" She huffs, pointing her finger at him.

The short male smirks, sitting up criss crossed, "why? it's nothing I haven't seen before." He says, leaning against the headboard with amused eyes.

She splutters for a bit, trying to find words to say, "i-it doesn't matter!..it's still embarrassing for us girls, ya know! we like to retain some our privacy without having eyes on us!" She argues, clutching her towel close to her chest.

mikey shrugs, "i still don't see the problem." He points out, "I've seen you naked before and we've showered multiple times together."

(y/n) frowns, giving him a look as a pout crosses her features, "of course you don't see anything wrong with it cause you're a guy!..you walk around bare-chested all the time and knowing the mentality all boys/men have, seeing naked girls is a natural thing for them!"

The short male sighs, turning respectively around so he faces the headboard of her bed, "better?" He glances back briefly before darting his eyes back in front. He receives a hum of approval, causing him to chuckle. He hears the towel dropping and it took all his self-control not to turn back and see his beautiful girlfriend...all bare...

(y/n) continues to glance at mikey to make sure he wasn't peeking as she gets ready. She puts lotion first all over her body, lathering the scented moisturizer. She then puts on her underwear before heading to her dresser, going through one of the drawers to pull out a nightgown to wear for the night and easily slipping it on, "you can look—hey! I thought you said you weren't gonna turn around!" She caught the short blonde quickly turning his head with a chuckle before facing her now that she finished.

"i did promise not to look," mikey raises his hands in the air in defense, a smug look on his face, "but you were taking long so i took a peek." He pauses, "nice underwear, definitely one of my favorites." He grins.

(y/n) chucks her towel at him with a huff, which he easily caught before folding it and placing it beside him on the bed, "so you're a closet perv, huh?" She teases, grabbing her brush to detangle her locks before putting it in (whatever hairstyle).

mikey crosses his arms, feeling offended, "i am not a closer perv!" He argues, watching as she gives him an unconvincing look.

The (h/c)-ette replies, "yeah, whatever you say." She puts her lip-balm on, "anyways, I can't seem to find some of my underwear...I'm sure i took them out the dryer..." she mumbles in thought.

mikey looks away innocently, not even bothering to admit that he was the one who stole them for his own use..."tsun~...." He hums with cat-like eyes.

(y/n) gasps, coming to a realization as she whirls around on her feet, pointing accusingly at her boyfriend, "you took them, didn't you!?" He shakes his head in denial, completely lying to her, "yes, you did!..manjiro, give them back, they're my favorites!" She complains.

mikey smirks, "no way, those are my favorites too. Remember how i took great pleasure in ripping them off you last week?" He see's her face flush bright red and grins as he recalls their intimate moment in bed.

(y/n) says nothing as she gives him the stink eye, taking off the lights and putting the lamp on instead. She then climbs in bed, getting under the covers as mikey follows her, already in his own sleepwear.

He brings her close to him, her body pulled to his as he inhales her scent, nose nuzzling into her neck, "(f/scent)...my favorite..." he mumbles, pecking the skin and rubbing her hip with his thumb as they stare into each other's eyes deeply, just taking each other in and admiring.

"...i love you, manjiro...." (y/n) snuggles close to his chest, closing her eyes as she felt drowsy, slowly falling asleep in his arms.

mikey stares at her peacefully resting face, bumping his forehead with hers gently, "i love you too...(y/n)-chin.." he murmurs before also drifting off into slumber-land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) glances back in confusion as she sees takemichi following her. He's been doing that a lot lately and it's been nerve-wrecking. Why? What's his purpose? He always seems to wear this guarded expression and looks rather jittery at every noise or when a stranger approaches her...

She stops mid-walk. Today was supposed to be a peaceful walk to do errands for her mother. She turns to face the crybaby blonde with a frown on her face, "why are you following me?" She demands.

takemichi stutters on his words, he didn't expect for her to find so easily, was he that obvious? He was sure he hid away from her eyes (he didn't), "erm....i just thought I'd accompany you, (y/n)-chan, it's not wise to be alone especially with the upcoming fight against moebius." He points out, advising her.

That's right, musashi festival was coming up this week which also meant the fight against moebius too.

(y/n) hums, swinging her bag mindlessly, "thanks for warning me, takemichi, but I'm capable of taking care of myself!" She argues.

No, you're not. takemichi thinks to himself, watching her. During his time in the past, he notices the (h/c)-ette is rather soft-hearted and kind, a bit stubborn and can be a bit fierce, but mostly her heart is like a jar of candy; harmless and sweet.

(y/n) practically gives up and decides to let the crybaby blonde follow her since she failed to get him to stop. She continues to do her errands, making small talk with him.

little did they know....mikey's most trusted and loyal follower was following them in the shadows as instructed, ready to report back to the short male in case something happens...

a/n: enjoy....