19

Please comment!

(y/n) blinks in confusion, trying to understand what is happening, "huh?" She says, asking mikey to repeat what he just told her.

The short male had downcast eyes as he tells her again, "baji has left toman for valhalla." He clenches his fists tightly as he recalls what happened at the last toman meeting. He had introduced a new member to their ranks; kisaki tetta as pah's second vice captain (the first is peh), following after that was baji's unexpected arrival in which he punched takemichi and loudly stated he was joining the enemy gang.

"why..?..why did baji do it?" mikey says as he blankly stares at the sky, hoping to find an answer but not getting one. He was lost...

(y/n) didn't like seeing her boyfriend like this. Earlier, the short male had knocked on her door where she saw his blank expression and immediately ushered him inside. The two were in her room while her mother went out for work. She moves closer to him from their spot on the bed, hugging him to her chest, "oh, manjiro..." she mumbles, rubbing his back up and down and feeling his own arms come up from behind her to reciprocate.

It was silent as she tries to understand the situation so she can give the proper advice to her boyfriend, who was seeking her on what to do, she sighs through her nose gently, "...maybe baji went to valhalla for a reason." She pauses, "think about it, you guys have been the bestest of friends since forever and all of sudden he turns rogue for another gang?..I'm positive he must have his reasons for joining this valhalla gang." She surmises, rubbing mikey's head softly.

The short male blinks, peering up at her from where his face rests on her chest, "you think so?" His voice was a little muffled since he was pressed so close to her, finding comfort in his girlfriend. He watches as (y/n) nods with firm eyes. He sighs, trusting in her words before kissing clothed chest, closing his eyes.

(y/n) knows how mikey is and felt like her words were not typically enough, so she adds, "if you want...i can talk to him?" She suggests.

mikey immediately shakes his head, sitting straight once again, he gives her stern eyes, "no." He sharply says, "I don't want you involved with toman business, you got hurt last time and I'm not making the same mistake again...don't get me wrong i trust baji but with this new conflict with valhalla rising, i'm not taking chances with you."

(y/n) stares wide eyed at her boyfriend, red hues on her cheeks at how protective he is.

He grabs her shoulders, bringing his face close to her that their breaths were mingling. He tugs her into a deep and passionate kiss before parting, "now let's watch (tv show)!!" He grins at her, not giving her a chance to say anything more about the matter.

(y/n) chuckles breathlessly, "fine." She grabs the remote and puts on the tv, the two cuddling on her bed as they enjoy the tv show, mikey's arm wrapped possessively around her waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, (y/n) was in school. It was lunch time and she was alone as the other girls and boys were hanging with their friends from other classes or at the cafeteria, she remained inside, cleaning the board from the extra chalk before clapping the erasers, white dust inhaling through her nose causing her to cough and sneeze 🤧.

mikey and draken had skipped earlier so they weren't even in the building, having to attend some gang related problem, the former promising to call her once the day is done.

The (h/c)-ette was busy in her own world that she didn't hear footsteps nearing the classroom till someone spoke from behind her, "excuse me?" She turns around, seeing a male with a different uniform (mizo middle school) with odd looking hair similar to a banana glance around the empty room before locking eyes with her, "i'm looking for a (y/n) (l/n)? Is she here?"