20

(y/n) sat quietly next to mikey, the short male on his phone as she was working on a crochet stitch, her mind far away. She was thinking of the incident that happened between her, baji and kazutora and was opting to tell her boyfriend, seeing no harm in it.

"manjiro..?" he hums, glancing at her briefly from his spot on his bed, she hesitates for a moment before speaking, "erm..two days ago i met some guy name kazutora," the short male froze, "he wanted me to go with him somewhere so we left the school..but then baji-san came and—"

He cut her off, standing up from his bed and glaring down at her, his obsidian hues flashing with so much emotions, "you what?!" His voice rose, prompting the (h/c)-ette to stand up from the couch and face him confused, he didn't give her a chance to speak, "you went with kazutora!?" He spat, eyes wide and shaking with rage.

(y/n) parts her lips to say something, looking lost on why he was behaving this way, "manjiro, i had no choice—!"

The tension in mikey's room was nearly suffocating as the couple was in a heated argument...

"why didn't you call me!?" mikey's eyes raged at (y/n) backing her up into the wall of his bedroom and slamming his hands on either side of her head, trapping her, "you shouldn't have gone with him! kazutora could've hurt you!" He rose his voice, eyes growing darker.

(y/n) froze, she had never expected mikey to raise her voice at her let alone behave like this. He was becoming a bit controlling...."manjiro, i'm sorry for not calling you but i was scared of what he would've done if i did!" She argues back, not showing the slight fear she had for him at the moment.

mikey clicks his tongue, jaw clenching tightly as he curls his fists, "...you're not allowed to be by yourself anymore." He told her firmly, narrowing his obsidian hues when she opens her mouth, "don't fucking disobey me, (y/n), i'm trying to protect you."

(y/n) frowns, pushing him away from her slightly (which he allows) and walks a small distance from him, "you don't control me, manjiro!" She argues back, "besides, i think you're being a little overprotective right now." She tries to say, "i'm a girl, i need my privacy at times."

mikey stares blankly at her, cocking his head to the side, "i'm being overprotective?" He asks, stalking closer to her, which she backs away till her legs hit his bed. He takes the chance to pin her down, hands slamming her wrists above her head as he stares down at her with dark eyes, "do i have to remind you what occurred during the fight with moebius?! you got hurt, (y/n)!!" He rose his voice, causing her to flinch.

The short male notices and lowers his voice with a sigh, bending down to bump foreheads with her gently, his obsidian hues staring into hers lovingly, "i just want to protect you, (y/n)-chin...i can't do that if you don't let me." He murmurs against her lips.

He was immensely worried that kazutora would've hurt her like he did to his brother. Ever since that incident and the moment he begun dating her, he was sure to keep her away from his all friends and the gang life.

The (h/c)-ette was confused and a bit wary of her boyfriend, she stutters, "o-okay, manjiro." She relents. He grins victoriously, smashing their lips together in a hot kiss, relishing in her sweet lips as he begins to undress them; feeling a bit frustrated and wanting to let some steam off. They're both naked and bare as he quickly slides in her entrance, groaning in her ear as he thrusts into her back and forth, their bodies rocking together, his tip hitting her cervix repeatedly and filling her walls.

(y/n) decides to drop the incident to not anger him more (even though her mind was still on his behavior), thinking mikey was just was stressed for the upcoming fight and that's the reason he was behaving like this towards her, she closes her eyes tightly in pleasure, nails scratching down his back and leaving trails of red as her limbs tighten around his body, feeling his cum inside her when they release....

mikey kisses her eyelid once they calm down from their highs, murmuring, "sorry, i was a bit rough this time." He hugs their naked bodies close, burying his face in her neck. He will make kazutora pay for touching what's his let alone going near her in the first place.

~~~~~~~~

In musashi shrine, the guys were hanging out; meaning they were actually chatting each other up and sparing. Some of the boys were getting sweaty and had to take their off their top uniforms.

mikey was shirtless as well, the short male going at it with draken in a fist-fight, grins on their faces as they dodged each other's moves before finally coming to an end, giving high-fives to each other.

Unbeknownst to them, the toman boys couldn't stop darting their eyes to mikey's back, seeing red scratch marks going straight down his back. They were wondering if their leader has gotten in a fight, the only ones actually knowing the meaning was draken and mitsuya; both knowledgeable young men.

smiley looks at the short blonde, "mikey?..did you get in a fight—hmph..!?" His words were instantly muffled by draken's hand covering his mouth, telling him to quietly 'shut up' with gritted teeth.

The short male blinks in confusion seeing all eyes on him as they waited for an answer till realization soaks in, a smirk crawling on his lips, "oh, these?" He points to his back with his thumb, "(y/n)-chin did those." He bluntly says, his response causing the guys to furrow their brows.

"she scratched you?..but why—oh!" chifuyu exclaims, his cheeks hot and red while the rest of them looks on in confusion, he shakes his head, not uttering a word.

draken rubs his head furiously, eyes closed in irritation and slight embarrassment, he looks at his best friend exasperatedly, "dammit, mikey. are you fucking serious?" The only response he got was a smug look from the short male, "lucky bastard..." he mutters under his breath as their leader was the first to *bang bang* before any of them.

mitsuya chuckles nervously as he tells hakkai not to worry about it and it wasn't their business...💀

Once an hour and a half went by, mikey waves at his friends, being the first to leave the shrine as the others watch him. The short male descends the stairs, going to his motorcycle parked in the corner and getting on. He had one goal tonight, (y/n) (l/n), his girlfriend. He made sure that emma keeps an eye on her while he's away.

He was still a bit upset with her that she didn't call him. Didn't she realize the danger she could've put herself in? He stares ahead of him, mind busy with multiple thoughts. The fight between valhalla and toman was nearing...would he be able to get baji back?

a/n: so remember in the first chapters i gave a background of how mikey and the reader met? So, they met four months after shinichiro's death and during that time, mikey's mind was unstable as he tries to understand what's going on and how to cope.

Unfortunately, because of that, when he starts dating the reader, he slowly becomes obsessive with her as you can see the symptoms; possessiveness, constant messaging/calls, overprotectiveness, a little bit of control (in this chapter), clingy, jealousy.

The reader is completely in love with mikey and a little bit naïve so she thinks his behavior is normal for someone like him.

This is all a bit of clarity if you don't understand. Anyways, i hope you enjoyed the chapter.