34

Morning of February 22nd 2006

At the graveyard, takemichi and inui were standing in front of a tombstone that belongs to none other than black dragon's founding leader; shinichiro sano. The two paid their respects, the former bowing down and loudly declaring he will make black dragon's the best team ever.

They soon heard a voice behind them and footsteps following, "so the eleventh generation of black dragon is born on the founding day, huh? That's interesting." Both boys turn around, facing izana kurokawa, "so you're hanagaki takemichi!" He raises his brows.

Inui immediately shouts at him, demanding what he had done to kokonoi; his best friend. The burned male rushes at him out of anger and grabs the front of his shirt with a twisted scowl.

izana was unamused as he kept his smile, "easy there, we didn't do anything he was the one who wants to join tenjiku in the first place. Let me go, I'm only here to visit my brother's grave. Now that kokonoi is with us, i have no interest in you, inui." He coldly says.

inui was about to shout at him when someone interrupted them. The three boys turn their gaze to mikey and emma, who was hiding behind him wondering what was going on.

Izana glares at mikey, "visiting the grave with your beloved sister?" He taunts. The short male stares at him in silence. Both of them were staring each other down while the others watch in apprehensively.

mikey then speaks up after a short period of silence, "takemichy, take emma away from here." He demands, the crybaby blonde doing exactly what he says as he leads the both of them out the graveyard, giving the the two leaders a chance to talk.

"..izana, why are you doing this? (y/n)-chin doesn't like this when we fight. I'm her boyfriend and she's your sister. We should both stop and come to a truce." The toman leader advices, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he stares at the tanned male, "how do you think she feels about all this?" He further asks.

izana scowls at him for daring to mention his sister from his mouth, "last i heard, she told me you and her broke up, but she didn't say why," he pauses, narrowing his orchid hues, "care to tell me the reason, mikey?" He spat with venom.

The short blonde conceals his surprised expression, remaining neutral. He didn't know (y/n) had told her brother..their brother?...that. In fact, he didn't think they had broken up at all. He still wants her and he's not gonna give up on his relationship with her...no matter what the situation is, "mhm..." he hums, not saying a word.

izana's eye twitched in irritation before he faked a smile, "tonight at 8PM, come to the 7th pier at yokohama bay with the whole toman. It's gonna be the final battle between our two gangs." He says.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to everyone, a tuft of (h/c) hair was hiding behind one of the buildings, seeing everything. (y/n) spots her brother and mikey talking in the graveyard but was too far to hear them, so she opted to focus her attention to emma and takemichi, peering out from her hiding spot.

In the distance, she heard an exhaust engine approaching and she could the see the silhouette of an oncoming vehicle. Without a moment's to spare, her feet immediately took off without warning, head blank and only focusing on one goal....to save emma.

(y/n) rushes towards emma, panicked and desperate, as she sees the motorcycle fast approaching her and takemichi, "emma!!" She shouts, pushing the honey-blonde away as they both topple to the floor just in the nick of time. She raises her head, looking around dazed before she got up from the female as the vehicle disappears down the road.

"(y/n)-chan!!!" takemichi shouts in shock as he was frozen. He had no idea something like this would happen and he reacted slowly. He didn't know where she came from but he was glad she was there otherwise mikey's sister could've been....D.E.A.D.

emma groans as she flutters her eyes in confusion and shock, she spots the (h/c)-ette standing above her and hastily stood up, looking at her wide eyed and a bit hesitant, "(y/n)-chan....how..?..where did you...? you saved me." Her eyes welled up with tears, full of gratitude towards the other girl.

(y/n) smiles faintly in acknowledgment. Her, mikey and emma might have a complicated relationship as of the moment but that doesn't mean she wants to see the honey-blonde get hurt..or worse..killed. She was glad she managed to come in time before anything happened. She couldn't bare to see the short-blonde lose another family member to a tragic death, "it doesn't matter." She says, beginning to walk away to izana doesn't spot her.

emma wants to shout for her to come back but she didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable. Her and takemichi watch as she disappears down the road just as mikey, inui and izana exited the graveyard. The tanned male was staring at the honey-blonde with shock and anger, wondering why she isn't on the ground bleeding to the death! He mentally cussed kisaki and hanma for messing up as he turns and walks away from the group.

mikey rushes to emma, asking her what happened.

"...(y/n) saved me from getting hurt..." she says, looking at her brother, who was just as stunned as she is.

"what!?" The toman leader holds his sister by the arms firmly, gazing at her, "emma, was she hurt!?" He demands, needing to know his beloved girlfriend was alright and not in pain, "is she okay!?"

The honey-blonde reluctantly nods, replying, "i think so," she murmurs, glancing at him again, "I didn't see any wounds or blood on her so i assume she's alright. Before i could ask her, she already left." She says.

"where?"

emma points down the road. mikey clicks his tongue in frustration, it was too late to chase her now, she's probably long gone. He was hoping to confront her and fix their relationship before his fight with tenjiku tonight. He sighs, looks like he'll have no choice but to do it after, "i see....lets go then." He walks away, mind distracted.

Takemichi, emma and inui exchange glances, wondering what just happened.

a/n: enjoy!!