18

The hospital room where (y/n) (l/n) resides in was quiet. The female blinking as she looks at her boyfriend who holds her hand tightly in silence, not looking at her as guilt ate him. Neither knew how to start the conversation, which was a first....

She sighs quietly, lightly touching the bandage wrapped around her head as she rests again the bed. The monitor beside her constantly beeping similarly to a fly buzzing in a person's ear. It was annoying.."manjiro..?..are you gonna talk to me or what?" She opens her mouth first, watching as he darts his gaze to her in silence, "you have a lot to explain." She frowns.

The short male suddenly bursts, "gomen, (y/n)-chin!" He exclaims, clutching her hand tighter as he rests his forehead on their intertwined fingers, "i'm sorry for not coming to pick you up for the festival and not answering your calls, i'm a stupid boyfriend. I was tricked by moebius and I didn't think..." he cuts himself off, voice going lower as he gazes downward, "i'm also sorry you got hurt.....i wasn't there to protect you."

(y/n) shakes her head in disagreement, opening her mouth dispute his words, "manjiro...—" he cuts her off again, giving her a fierce look.

"No!" He sharply says, obsidian hues cutting through her like steel, "i should've never told the gang about us...because now you're being targeted and i couldn't do a damn thing about it," he sucks in a breath, "i was...weak...." He admits to her the first time in his life which is a shocker because he never would dare to say something like that, but that night during the festival, he truly and indefinitely felt useless at that moment.

The room was once again filled with silence.

(y/n) sighs softly, eyes gazing at her boyfriend lovingly, "oh, my little meow meow..." she begun, cupping mikey's cheeks and moving his gaze to hers, "you're not weak." She firmly says, squishing his face, "and you are most definitely the most protective boyfriend i have in my life. So don't get upset because of a situation you couldn't control...it wasn't your fault..." she reassures, kissing him softly on the lips.

mikey reciprocates, hand slowly moving to the back of her head gently, fingers brushing against the bandage as he tilts his head to deepen the kiss, giving everything he has before parting softly, noses touching intimately as he murmurs, "i swear on my life i'll kill anyone who tries to hurt you again..." his obsidian hues flashing with possessiveness.

(y/n) giggles, before huffing at him, "you still owe me for what you did at the festival!" She gives him a playful stink eye.

mikey chuckles, looking at her with soft eyes, "of course." He promises, resting his head on her lap as he looks up at her innocently, burying his face in her stomach as he sighs in content, feeling her fingers brush through his blonde locks gently before sitting back up.

"....how's your head?" He then asks, fingers lightly touching the white cloth adorning her head, worry in his eyes, "the doctor says you had some swelling in your brain."

(y/n) gets comfortable in her hospital bed but she wishes she could be in her own, she replies, "i do have headaches time to time, like sharp pains," she pauses, "but the medicine I take helps a lot, so it doesn't hurt as much." She says.

mikey hums, feeling her warmth through their interlocked fingers, glad she was getting better. He stands up, kissing her hand as he says, "I'll let you rest some more. For the mean time, I'll see ken-chin."

The (h/c)-ette nods, watching silently as her boyfriend leaves the room. She looks out the window, wishing she could just leave the hospital already....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later

(y/n) swelling in the brain has gone down completely and she's feeling fine, although she does have the occasional migraine but nothing too serious where she has to go back to the hospital.

She holds mikey's hand as the couple walk down the street, she giggles at her blonde boyfriend who is munching on a dorayaki with just his mouth, no hands, "where are we going?" She asks, letting him guide her to wherever he has plans.

He decided to choose the location this time. The short male has driven them to another part of shibuya, not telling her where he was taking her. He grins at her, "don't worry about it, just wait till we get there!" He reassures her.

(y/n) sighs, a faint smile on her lips. Another ten minutes has passed till they finally stopped at a lake somewhere in a park, on the water had leaves of red, yellow and orange. It was beautiful, considering it was Fall season. She blinks in awe, "wow, it's so colorful." She murmurs.

mikey hums in agreement, "not as beautiful as you though, you're better than a view I've seen (y/n)-chin." He smirks lightly in her direction, chuckling when she thumps his forehead. They spend about an hour there before he takes her around the area, finding one of those old couple photo booths near the arcade.

(y/n)'s eyes light up in excitement, "is that..?!...ooh~!..can we go, manjiro?" She tugs him in the direction of the photo booth, both of them getting inside and huddling on the one seat.

As the camera flashes three times, the female poses with her boyfriend. One image was with them kissing innocently. The second image was mikey hugging the (h/c)-ette from behind and staring at her lovingly as they smile. The last image was a funny one; both holding up peace signs.

The short blonde decides to keep the second one and give the remaining two to his girlfriend, which (y/n) gladly tucks away in her bag safely.

mikey then drives her back to his house, where she plans to stay over for the night and he could have intimacy with her (he felt s3x deprived for 2 whole weeks).

a/n: lol, enjoy~~~~~