36

One Week Later....

(y/n) was in the hospital recovering from the gunshots kisaki sent. During that time, her friends have been visiting her constantly. Izana has remained beside her ever since she was admitted, he's been her most frequent visitor and he also see's kakucho as well who is three doors down from her room.

Surprisingly, even the tenjiku members came to see her. She surmise it's because she's izana's sister but regardless of the reason, she was happy that they even bothered to come considering they were strangers and not really acquainted.

"i've never tried peyoung yakisoba before." The (h/c)-ette murmurs, looking at the dish that rests on her lap.

baji grins, flashing his fangs, "then you're gonna love it. It's SUPER spicy and incredibly tasty!" He pauses, "chifuyu steals mine all the time."

Said male was in disbelief, sitting up from his seat, "HAH!? What are you talking about!?..you always give me half all the time, I don't steal anything!" He argues. The two begin to bicker in the hospital room, causing irritation for the others.

"SHUT UP!!" draken snaps at them, "we're in a fucking hospital, calm your dicks!" The two grumble as the others sigh at their antics.

Fortunately, izana had kokonoi get the biggest room in the hospital to accommodate them all. Besides toman, tenjiku was there as well. So essentially, both gangs were present in (y/n)'s room causing havoc while she has a headache, heck even the nurses were fed up and just left them be.

Ran sits right beside her on the bed, cooing at her with his lazy grin, "i hope you get better, my little agapi mou."

(y/n) stares weirdly at him as izana punches him in the face, scowling, "keep away from my sister you manwhore, as if i would ever let you date her!! Besides...she's taken!" He exclaims.

The older haitani raises a brow at the tanned male, "I thought her and mikey broke up?"

Izana freezes for a second before scoffing, "I wasn't talking about mikey," he pauses, "I'm talking about kakucho!" He spats smugly, running a hand through his hair.

"hah!?" baji furrows his brows, face twisting into a scowl, "what do you mean (y/n) is kakucho's!? She's mikey's!" He boldly declares, the toman boys agreeing loudly.

(y/n) chuckles nervously at what her brother and friends say, looking down solemnly as she thinks of the short male. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. The door opens, revealing the toman leader gazing at everyone, who now quiets down.

mikey stares at (y/n), who returns it. The two having mixed emotions towards each other. The boys glance between the two, sensing the tension and quietly exits the room, closing the door behind them to give them privacy. The tenjiku boys had to drag izana out since he refused to leave his sister with the short male all alone.

The room is in silence as neither spoke. The (h/c)-ette glances, seeing him walk towards her and sitting on the chair resting beside her. His obsidian hues focused on her injuries, feeling sad, angry and all sorts of things, he opens his mouth to speak, "i'm glad you're getting better, (y/n)-chin." He smiles softly, "how are your injuries? do they still hurt?" He reaches out to hold her hand, thumb tracing her soft skin. How he longed to touch her after so long of being apart.

(y/n) glances at their hands before softly pulling her's back, not seeing mikey's frown, "the pain comes and goes but the painkillers help a lot, so I'm feeling much better than when i first came here." She pauses for a brief second, "thank you for concern, manjiro," she pauses, looking down sadly, "but we can't be together if that's why you're here. We're half-siblings, aren't we?" Her voice cracks, biting back tears.