35

Tonight was the tenjiku fight against toman and (y/n) knows she can't convince her brother to stop, not when he is so determined to destroy mikey once and for all. Heck, he resorted to murder! He had his men target emma and he didn't even care whether or not the honey-blonde was sister or not, he just wants to get rid of her and all for what?

That made her wonder...if izana can be so cold to emma and treat her as a liability, then what about her? He could easily discard her too knowing her relationship to mikey and fulfill his plans to destroy the small blonde....but why..?...what makes her so different from emma?

(y/n) had seen the difference in behavior, so there has to be a reason, right? The tenjiku leader was much more overprotective and had no problem with her company whereas he treats the honey-blonde female with disregard even if emma speaks fond of him. Something was up.

She knows it's such a bad idea...but she has to go the pier and see the fight herself. Stupid, right? But, recently she's been having one of her bad feelings, the same thing she has felt with baji during the valhalla fight and if there's anything she knows...it's to trust your gut no matter what.

Once the (h/c)-ette was certain she was alone in izana's apartment; the tanned male had left about thirty minutes ago, she quickly grabbed her jacket and rushes out the door, trying to find yokohama bay. She asked around and followed their directions till she arrives at. She see's many crates surrounding her but the loud noise of both gangs fighting alerted her as she follows the noise.

She gasps, seeing both gangs at each other's throats and their fists on face. She hid behind the crate, watching them. Her eyes found her brother and mikey fighting head to head with each other, worry consumes her. This was every girl's worst nightmare to see the two people you love the most fighting against each other.

(y/n) thought this was just a simply gang fight...never did she think it would turn to something much more deadly. It was about forty-minutes in when she heard a gun-shot and she see's takemichi kneel down, clutching his foot. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but the expression on kisaki's face was definitely not good.

The sound of the gun had stopped everyone from fighting as they turn to the scene in worry and fear. Weapons were not supposed to be brought.

The (h/c)-ette continues to watch, eyes widening when she see's the fight escalating. Izana had grabbed the gun and points it at mikey, she was about to run up there and stop them but her feet were planted to the ground in shock and unease, she couldn't move.

Thankfully, kakucho manages to smack the gun out of the tanned male's hand. (y/n) sighs in relief, "thank god you're there, kaku-chan." She whispers in gratitude.

Another gun shot was heard and this time kakucho was hit.

The (h/c)-ette gasps, covering her mouth as she sees the scarred male staggering back while holding his shoulder, she slowly steps out from her hiding place, approaching the scene cautiously. She can hear kisaki speak, he finally loses his cool.

"AHHH!!!" He screams out in frustration, eyes bulging, "again and again my plans are being ruined by hanagaki!! When i am unable to use mikey, I have no choice but use izana instead, but you goddamn people are in my way!!"

kisaki aims to shoot kakucho again but izana steps in just as three bullets were fired.

.......silence......

izana felt his shoulder throbbing but...wasn't he supposed feel two more bullets?...his body trembles as his eyes slowly dart to the person in front of him, pupils shaking and dilating, "....(y/n)...?" He whispers in a horrified voice.

(y/n) weakly looks down at her stomach, her fingertips lightly touching the wound and coating her skin with warm blood. She breathes heavily, stumbling back as she finally collapses. Both izana and mikey caught her, looking over the female with worried eyes full of anger and confusion. They were wondering how she found them and why she came.

kisaki was stunned...but soon a malicious grin pulls at his lips, full of triumph.

"(y/n)-chin!!!" mikey shouts, sweat dripping down his forehead as he see's the dazed look on her pale face. His hands held her close to him, biting his lip to hold back tears that were begging to come out. His heart pounds loudly in his chest as he tries to put pressure on her wound, "call a fucking ambulance!!" He shouts at his toman friends, draken immediately whipping out his phone.

"manjiro....izana-nii..." the (h/c)-ette weakly whispers, feeling a cold sweep over her as her ears were ringing loudly. All she felt was pain. She didn't regret it though. When she saw her brother was about to be in danger, her feet just ran. Her eyes drooped, struggling to stay open as blood slowly escapes her mouth, causing her to cough and choke. This was it, wasn't it?

Izana was in shock and fear, he shoves mikey away from his sister, clutching her close to his body. No, he couldn't lose his only blood-related family. He clenched his jaw tight, eyes shaking as he feels her blood on his hands, tears swelling in his orchid hues.

......(y/n) falls unconscious, causing panic for the two males....

"...you know..." the tanned male began, bringing all eyes to him as tears drip down his face, "long ago, i met my mother who abandoned me, she wasn't my real biological mom but a fake. She told me i was the child of her ex-husband with a filipino woman. You can only imagine how shocked i was to find out. At that time, shinichiro knew but he didn't tell me, he continued to say i was his brother, but the relationship wasn't through blood at all. He was just some stranger to me all this time pretending to be my big brother."

takemichi widened his eyes, "wait, so does that mean..?"

Izana continues, "after that, a month ago today, i was curious and wanted to find my real family, which led me to finding out i had a little sister, a real biological sibling. I went all the way to shibuya...just to see her and be with her." He pauses, finally admitting, "me, shinichiro, you and emma are not siblings. I am blood related to no one...except for my sister, (y/n) (l/n)."

mikey was in a whirlwind of emotions, he felt shocked, relief and confused.

Everyone suddenly darts their eyes to kisaki, who begun laughing like a maniac, clutching his stomach. His wicked eyes land on (y/n), "this is just great!!..absolutely perfect!!" He cackles, "I wasn't able to get to mikey or izana...but at least I managed to rid of that wench once and for all."

mikey and izana freeze at what he says...get rid of her?

kisaki continues as he spat, "you were nothing but a hindrance to my plans, (y/n). I was gonna get rid of you sooner than later but thanks for making it easy for me to kill you faster. What better way than to destroy both leaders by killing the only person that matters to them most, hahaha!!!" He points the gun at her once again, "might as well finish the job properly." Before he can shoot, takemichi tackles him down, yanking the gun from his hand and tossing it to draken, who caught it quickly.

"KISAKI!!!" hanma rides on his bike as he snatches the male by the waist and drives off. Takemichi and draken hurry to follow after them.

Just then an ambulance siren was heard in the distance followed by police siren. mikey ordered both gang to dismiss as the winner of the battle was none other than toman.

(y/n) soon taken in the ambulance with izana accompanying her as the paramedics rush to the hospital just as her heart stopped.

"we're losing her!"

"(Y/N)!!!!" The tanned male screams in fear, desperation and panic, tears slipping down his cheeks. Did he lose his family all in one night?

a/n: enjoy!!!