6

Please comment!!

(y/n) holds out a confession letter to mikey, who looks between her and the envelope in confusion. Seeing his expression, she sighs with a faint smile, "someone gave me a confession letter today." She says, watching as her boyfriend instantly snatched it from her hands.

mikey growls as he rips the envelope open, reading the poorly written confession before shredding it into pieces. This wasn't the first letter his girlfriend has received considering everyone thought she was single. Little did they know, she was actually dating toman's leader behind their backs in secret. (Let me remind you, both of them are fifteen).

"you're mine." He possessively says, bringing the (h/c)-ette into his lap, burying his face in her chest (flat or not, idk). He would never let anyone else take her from him, they fit perfectly together and complete each other.

(y/n) runs her hand through his hair, sighing at his behavior. This was definitely not the first he has shown his claim on her, remembering all the times he left hickeys on her neck or shoulder which she had to cover up with concealer. Sigh.

"oh my little meow meow," she chuckles, "there's no need to be jealous of a simple confession when my heart belongs to you only." She sighs in content, feeling his arms around her body.

mikey kisses her neck, inhaling her scent as he sighs. That's right, she belongs to him, so there's no need to be jealous of a wannabe guy that would never have the (h/c)-ette as his.

The two of them were inside her room, her mother was not home because of work so they had the house to themselves. The short blonde moves to lie down on her bed, watching as (y/n) put hot rollers in her hair, wanting to try something new. His obsidian hues watch intently as the locks were curly and bounced effortlessly with every move she made, his fingers twitch, aching to run his fingers through them.

"so? how does it look? it's my first time trying these so I decided to give it a shot, i think it makes my hair look really good." (y/n) poses in front her mirror, moving her hair all around and watching with a giggle as it falls beautifully over her shoulders.

mikey stands up from the bed, approaching her from behind. He catches her eyes from the mirror, encircling his arms around her body as he buries his face in her locks. Soft, he thinks, "i like it." His voice was muffled before he removes himself from her, touching her hair.

(y/n) smiles, turning around in his arms, eyes beaming in happiness, "really??" He nods with a faint smile, watching her face glow with his approval. She giggles, kissing him deeply, which he gladly reciprocates, squeezing her ass (flat or not, idk) gently. She hums, removing her lips from his.

"are we going to that cafe I really like?" She asks, watching as he nods, twirling his motorcycle keys in between his fingers as he waits for her to get ready before they head out the front door. He hops on his bike, feeling her get on too as she encircles her arms around his torso before starting the engine.

They head to the cafe, going inside and ordering their pastries, sitting at a table, "mont blanc?" mikey asks, looking at her dessert.

"i like to try different sweets." (y/n) says, scooping some up with her spoon and holding it out for mikey, "try some!" She urges. He chuckles, opening his mouth and letting her feed him, "well?" She asks, waiting for his review.

mikey had his eyes closed as he tastes the almond flavor, humming. He peeks one eye open, "it's delicious but..!...i love dorayaki and taiyaki more!" He huffs when she giggles at him.

He softens his obsidian hues at her. God, he's obsessed with this girl to death...

(y/n) waits patiently at her seat for mikey to return as he goes to use the restroom. She goes through her phone mindlessly, in her own little world, when she senses someone sitting in the place of her boyfriend, she lifts her gaze up, seeing a stranger smirking at her, "erm..." she furrows her brows, confused.

"you look lonely, so I decided to accompany you." The boy tells her, "you single? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone in such a nice place. Why don't you hang with me, hm? It'll be worth your while." He winks.

(y/n) opens her mouth to say something in remark when she glances behind the guy, sweatdropping when she see's mikey standing behind him, his obsidian hues flashing dangerously, a dark aura around him. His face deathly blank and emotionless, "oi."

The guys turns around, only to nearly piss himself when he stares into the face of death. mikey glares at him, jaw clenching as he curls his fists, nails digging into his skin, "(y/n)-chin is mine!" He growls out possessively, he grabs the guy's collar roughly, yanking him up from the seat and punching him in the face repeatedly. The action causing everyone in the cafe to stare at the scene in horror and fear.

(y/n) abruptly stands up, walking fast towards her boyfriend who had no plans to let the guy go, she touches his back softly, calling out his name worriedly, "manjiro!..stop it!!"

Hearing her voice, mikey freezes, his fist still in the air. He straightens back up, glaring murderously at the guy as he wraps his arm around the (h/c)-ette, "know your place, fucking scum." He murmurs warningly, taking himself and (y/n) out the cafe once they paid, the latter expressing her apologies to the staff.

It was quiet as both him and (y/n) walk to his bike, "..gomen, (y/n)-chin," mikey begins, hair shadowing his face as he clenched his jaw, "I didn't want you to see me like that...but that guy...he pisses me off!" He spat. His eyes were unfocused, someone was about to steal his wifey away from him, his body went into overprotective mode.

(y/n) cups his cheeks, directing his gaze towards her. She kisses him slowly and passionately, feeling him reciprocate, their breaths mingling as one as she tries to calm her boyfriend, her arms wrapped around his neck before she removes her mouth from his, "no one is gonna steal you from me, okay?" She reassures him.

mikey stares at her...no, you have no idea how many people will want to take you away from me (y/n)-chin...and I can't let that happen. You are mine and mine alone...even if i have lock you away from the world...so be it....he thinks to himself as he drives her back home.

A/n: enjoy! So we got an obsessive mikey and a maybe a bit yandere...ooh la la~.