30

"A date??" izana spat, narrowing his eyes dangerously. When he heard his little sister was being brought to his apartment, he quickly disposed of some enemy gang before heading back and waiting impatiently. He speeds up when he catches wind of (h/c) hair and stands in front of her. She had greeted him before telling her brother that she is going on a date with mikey in the evening of tomorrow.

(y/n) nods, not bothered by her brother's look of displeasure. She figured he would always look like that if she mentions mikey to his face, she sits on the couch, pushing some hair back, "yeah, i mean he is my boyfriend and we've got to spend time together to strengthen our relationship...besides...i miss being with him." She sighs.

izana's eyebrow twitching before he closes his eyes with a frustrated look, "i see." He speaks through gritted teeth.

"so you don't mind?" The (h/c)-ette asks, glancing at him as she goes to his fish tank, seeing the colorful fishies swimming around aimlessly without a care in the world. Her finger taps the glass lightly. She had no idea he loves aquarian animals lest keeping one, she kind of expected a dog or cat, "mom loves him, she practically considers him a son." She smiles faintly, unaware of her words impacted him a great deal.

He did not need to hear the last bit, the fact his own mother (who fucking abandoned him) see's mikey as her own son makes him infuriated. First that shrimp stole shinichiro from him, then his little sister and now his...(y/n)'s mom too!? This just adds to the list of reasons why he needs to get rid of him.

The tenjiku leader runs a hand through his hair, he didn't say anything expect force a nod of approval with a strained smile. He couldn't necessarily force her not to see him, as he recalled her reaction when he first forbade him. He did not want a repeat of that.

(y/n) smiles brightly, straightening up as she runs up to him, embracing him in her arms, "arigato, izana-nii." She giggles, sighing in happiness, "i'm glad you're starting to accept him..i just hope you both can now get along. After all, what sister wants to see her boyfriend and brother fighting?" She says, making izana conflicted for a brief moment before he steels himself, reminding that he has to destroy mikey no matter what.

The next day (y/n) goes off the school, leaving the tenjiku leader all by himself with his executives lounging around on the couch. His mind was preoccupied.

kakucho, who sat right beside him, notices the expression on his face and asks, "izana?..you alright?"

The tanned male slowly darts his gaze to his right-hand and taps his chin with his index finger, "(y/n) and mikey are going on a date." He spat the latter's name with hatred, scowl on his face. He should be more into his gang, but the short male was his enemy and his sister was with him. This is a big deal!

The scarred boy was speechless as he didn't know what to say, "...oh...erm...that's great.?" He asks awkwardly, confused whether or not this is a good or bad thing. It's not like they control who she dates or see's, they're fucking gangsters for god's sake.

Izana snaps his head towards his servant, glaring, "'great'!? how is being with my enemy, 'great'!? i have to follow them, that shrimp might do something to her." He spoke seriously, orchid hues narrowing.

"you can't serious, what about attacking toman?!" mochi was confused. The haitani brothers snickered at izana's misfortune. It must be rough for him.

kisaki was annoyed. He was hoping izana would pay more attention to tenjiku but he's busy obsessing over his newfound sibling and her relationship with mikey. This just makes him want to kill her even more, she's getting in the way of all his plans! The tanned male was supposed to be focusing on the plans to destroy toman! "tch." He clicks his tongue.